make potion slots permanent

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Deb23
Horn Mole

16. Mar 2016, 20:06

It would be a great help if the additional potion slots could be bought permanently, instead of having to spend way too much just to have them for a short amount of time. If I have to start paying money this early in the game I guarantee I will not be playing for long. Pay for play = no play. :cry: Also, it would be very helpful if the trees could be moved after they are planted, since most players don't have much of their gardens cleared before starting to add trees. Now the trees are in the way when I go to plant and harvest my crops.
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Mar 2016, 17:06

Hello Deb23,

thank you for the feedback about the potion slots.

For the trees: You can move them if you have free slots and if the tree is harvested.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

26. Jun 2016, 16:32

Eddard wrote:Hello Deb23,

thank you for the feedback about the potion slots.

For the trees: You can move them if you have free slots and if the tree is harvested.

Best regards,
Eddard
What is the procedure that must be used in order to move trees? I can make sure I have an area to move the tree once it's harvested but don't know how to move it when it's time.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Eddard
Herb Witch

27. Jun 2016, 14:53

Hello Spock,

after you harvested it you have the choice to just harvest it or to put it into your inventory.
Once it is in your inventory, you can plant it again on a free place of your choice.

Best regards,
Eddard
Spock
Squishem

27. Jun 2016, 20:17

Eddard wrote:Hello Spock,

after you harvested it you have the choice to just harvest it or to put it into your inventory.
Once it is in your inventory, you can plant it again on a free place of your choice.

Best regards,
Eddard
What is the procedure to place it in my inventory? When I click on the tree, immediately after harvesting it, I can only see options to mark it for my friends or speed up the harvest.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Eddard
Herb Witch

4. Jul 2016, 15:00

Hello Spock,

you need the tree to be ready to get harvested.
When you can harvest it, just click on it.

You will get the choice to either harvest it and let it where it is or to put it into your inventory.

Best regards,
Eddard
Spock
Squishem

6. Jul 2016, 03:08

Eddard wrote:Hello Spock,

you need the tree to be ready to get harvested.
When you can harvest it, just click on it.

You will get the choice to either harvest it and let it where it is or to put it into your inventory.

Best regards,
Eddard
That's not actually what I experienced.

Once I harvested the tree, I had to then "Cancel" the ripening process. The tree was put into my inventory and I was then able to "replant" it where I wanted it to go.
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Jul 2016, 17:19

Hi Spock,

yes thats right. This is how you do it. There is no other way.

Best regards,
Eddard