fighting monsters

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Apr 2019, 16:23

it would make it easier if, when scrolling for a potion, herb, or powder, to combat whatever monster you are dealing with, to have the "weapons" come up in order of most destructive to least destructive or vice versa, or even be able to click on a set of potency, say 200-300 damage, so you do not have to scroll through every single potion or brew that you have looking for just the right number or the closest number to deal with the monster. right now it starts at a low number in an element, scrolls through each element with that low number to high number, and you have to keep searching for the number you want. if it is available in a numeric fashion it would be easier to navigate. for instance, i'm fighting a snake and it takes 340 damage. instead of scrolling through the lower brews, i can click on an icon that gives me 300-400 damage. i choose the powder with 355 damage to take it out in one... or i choose a potion with 300 damage, then click on the icon of 1-100 and find an herb that has 40 damage and take it out in 2.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

22. Apr 2019, 10:40

I like anything that saves clicking and scrolling. :D
I will pass it on to the developers. Thanks Karen
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”