Cancel button in the Brewery

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

26. Jul 2016, 18:15

I saved up for a major potion purchase towards leveling up my garden and wanted to get the popup out of the way so I could move on to purchase some herbs. I clicked on the cancel button by mistake and only realized it when I looked at what was required to level up and found I STILL needed one more potion!

PLEASE, either return the ingredients or put up a warning message when cancel is clicked!!! :oops:

[Added]
No, I don't remember which potion or what the ingredients were. I just remember it happening. I'm not looking to recoup anything, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen again ... for anyone.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Eddard
Herb Witch

27. Jul 2016, 10:05

Hi Spock,

thank you for noticing that. I will talk about this issue with my colleagues and tell them we need a solution.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

28. Jul 2016, 16:18

I just did the same thing with one of the villager quests. I meant to accept the quest but accidentally clicked on the new quest button that cost me 2 Water Lilies before I could then accept the quest!
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.