Dragon Feeding

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Paizw
Squishem

4. Feb 2020, 16:35

Hi!

While in the Dragon - Cave feeding the dragon/s -
as things are as of now, we feed with a fruit, which if it happens to have a bigger quantity of fruit than what the dragon requires, it is all taken ... :(

I feel it would be great if we could choose how much of each fruit we'd like the dragon to be fed with each time he/she is fed.

This way, I feel, a better management can be achieved between the fruits taken in the Dragon-feeding & the Ancestor-Trees - the 2 places where fruit is needed.
You see, Dragons don't care about the fruit-varieties, but the Ancestor-Trees do have a preference each day,
so I feel it could make a difference, especially for players who haven't yet reached the point of having a very big fruit-intake per day

Thanks in advance!
:)
Just saying!
Maleela
Shaman

9. Feb 2020, 12:28

Thank you, Paizw,
I find it a nice idea, and it is forwarded accordingly!

Magoia greetings,
Maleela
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Feb 2020, 17:21

it gets much easier as you move along in levels. they will not change that part. i think they do this because some fruits are much faster to grow so those will be a bigger cost for an egg. the feeding of the dragons is the same cost no matter what you feed them.
i have hundreds of fruit now from each tree and i don't have as many trees as alot of people. i found the most useful trees are one gold pear, one gold big pear, and one cloud tree. the others i got, and not gold or any other upgrade, only for the ancestor tree, although i will use them for dragon feeding too from time to time since i have so much fruit. i mostly use pears for dragon feeding. use only cloud berries to get eggs. i think you only need two berries to get an egg. that was the second tree i got and i only use the berries for eggs. it is worth the lilies you spend. otherwise you are sucking through ALL of your fruit from other trees to get an egg.
if you need a fruit right away, you can always speed it up with moon mice. i used moon mice only on my trees when i was starting out. now i just use them on event plants or if time is running out for the extra harvest and i planted moon trees, i will use the mice on those trees