brewery ease

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

23. Feb 2021, 16:29

i've noticed that one thing that become tedious in the brewery is finding the potion or mix we just brewed that is not easily accessible in our goals. Is it possible to have a button to recycle the same brew we just did without going through all of them?
for example, say i am brewing an especially high mix of herb for fighting a monster. it is not in my goals, but it is needed. i brew a level 8 and i complete it. right now i have to scroll through many pages to get to the level 8. If there was a recycle button i could press to "brew the last brew" i could press it and automatically it would brew the same concoction i just did.
Eddard
Herb Witch

25. Feb 2021, 17:43

Hi karenrollins,

thanks for your message. That's strange, for me it always goes back to the last product in the brewery so that I can reactivate it pretty easily.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

26. Feb 2021, 15:08

Eddard,

If you are still in the same session of the game it will go back to the last item you looked at for each type. If you happen to research another potion after you brewed a different one, then it will go to the last one you looked at. Also, once you log out and go back to the game later, everything resets.

It would be a nice feature in the case that we are brewing a lot of one item.

Thanks,

Tylady
karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Feb 2021, 16:02

i close my game when i am waiting so i am not logged in to sessions for hours. it always resets back to the beginning of the lists. i'm sure it is the same for many people.
Eddard
Herb Witch

26. Feb 2021, 16:37

Good points, Tylady and karenrollins. Thanks!

I'll forward it to the developers.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."