Plant Helper tool

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

9. Sep 2017, 20:13

After having a chance to use the plant helper, I'd like to suggest a couple things. First, allow us to click on the plant and view growth time before planting our garden with it, the same way we can if we use the inventory to plant. Second, maintain the same sorting options between the inventory and the plant helper. If I go into my inventory and sort it to determine what I want to plant, then go into the plant helper to do the planting, I have to find that plant again because it's not sorted the same way.
mazmazzy
Taurus Dragon

10. Sep 2017, 19:36

Hi Cikala,
You can get to see the growth time if you press in the top half of the square. I just fluked on this the other day. It makes it so much easier. I will go and check tomorrow about your second idea as i am not sure what you mean. It is probably because it is the middle of the night and I just woke up lol
Cikala
Gardener

10. Sep 2017, 23:49

Well, I suppose the second suggestion isn't really needed if what you say is correct, and I can already view the growth time. I just planted all my gardens, so will have to wait to try it out. These were just two annoyances I found when dealing with the same issue.