Ideas to encourage more active players

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

lindarmn
Slobbering Octopus

11. Sep 2017, 18:34

I have been playing for a few days now and love the game as it is relaxing and enjoyable. It seems the game is fairly new. I will invite my facebook friends to try it out which I have over 3000 facebook friends. A lot of which plays farming type games similar to this one and others play fighting or role playing games.

It seems there is not many people playing this game right now and so I am sharing the link and asking them to join me and this game.

My idea(s) one maybe give a reward to the first so many people who can get so many people to join this game and play actively for so many days -example one person gets 20 people to sign up and they all play for a minimum of a week that person could get some sort of bonus in the game be it the water lilies or crystals or special plant etc. Another idea or suggestion would be to give bonuses for each player that signs up and stays active for 5 days gets 10 crystals or some other item(s) and again in ten days gets something more, and then 20 days etc. could help to keep people coming back and staying.. also maybe add more content as they get advanced or add things to make it more interesting. again just a thought.

Also think about maybe reward those who come up with in game ideas that can keep players attention to stay. Limited edition items or ingame games etc.

Just trying to help a little.

Thank you
Dedicated Player
Linda
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Sep 2017, 00:31

Thank you for your ideas Lindarmn. If you look down the left side of the game page you will see a green plus sign. This is a similar idea to yours but maybe Management may be able to include some of your thoughts. In the meantime please feel free to use this link to get some rewards. We are trying to encourage members to get more involved in the forum and have just started a couple of ingames. They are near the bottom of the forum under Off Topic. Please feel free to add any that you like.
Again thank you Lindarmn :D
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
lindarmn
Slobbering Octopus

12. Sep 2017, 03:14

Tank you and I will take a look and try to be more active.. just started both here and the game and so far it looks good and love the game, love to help others as well. Thank you.
Aramina
Star Gazer

14. Sep 2017, 12:24

Hello lindarmn

I just wanted to remind you that there are already daily rewards, when you go see "event site", and you click on the cat ;)
You can gain energy as well as water lilies.

Your other ideas are very interesting too, we will talk to the creative team ^^

Best regards

Aramina
Good vibes and energies Image