Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

24. Jan 2018, 06:01

Thanks Amephnx and Tylady. I will forward your ideas on as well. Hmmmmm I think the developers will have a lot to think about.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

24. Jan 2018, 20:04

Aramina wrote:I like your participations, they are relevant and intelligent :)

1 - If there were no limit, the market would be flooded with offers of all kinds, and we would see a lot more offer at exorbitant prices ... but maybe you should ask that the minimum has been increased to 5 offers per person, before paying water lilies ...

2 - If your prices are reasonable, there is no reason that you do not sell ... unless the plants you offer are not sought ...

3 - You're wrong, what you see in the market are all offers, regardless of the level of players .. I just bought you blue lampions ;) (And my moderator character is only lvl 35)
And I tried yesterday to sell several different plants, at a minimum price ... and my plants were sold in less than half an hour ... with my normal game account which is lvl 100 and more
Regarding item 1. Would it be a bad thing to see more offers in the market? I rarely use it given some of the prices and the lack of offers.
Regarding item 2. I believe some of the prices are set super high because they are not intended to sell, but to be uses as a crystal / crop shift mechanism by individuals.
Regarding item 3. There is some kind of limit. I haven't explored the parameters. Icefairy2 may not have the exact number of levels correct, but I do believe there is some filtering going on. Unless this has changed.... there were changes slated to be put in place with the market sometime late last year including something to deal with the crystal swapping, thus controlling the exorbitant offers.
I think part of the failure of the market has to do with communication and adding buy offers to the market as well as the sell offers would help with the uncertainty of what to offer.
Aramina
Star Gazer

24. Jan 2018, 21:50

Regarding the point 1, personally (as a player) I do not see anything that could prevent there are more offers per person, on the contrary .. But from the point of view of the creators of Magoia, can be is this done in a need for financial return, I do not have the answer, and these are just suppositions from me ...

Regarding point 2, the sellers hope to sell to a fool, or they put a very high price to make a kind of exchange with a double account to recover more crystals. It would be easy to check ...

Regarding point 3, there is no filtering ... whether we are lvl 6 or lvl 400 we see all the same offers of sale, the same sellers ... I just checked
Good vibes and energies Image
Cikala
Gardener

24. Jan 2018, 23:20

On point 1, I do think there needs to be either no limit to the number of sales you can post or a MUCH higher limit, like 50. As it stands, I don't even bother checking the market anymore. Pretty much very time I have in the past, the plant that I want was not for sale. I have found it to be a waste of time to even check. If people were able to post as much as they wanted it would help to eliminate this problem. I also like the other solution that was offered, to allow people to post buy orders for other players to fill. Either of these ideas would greatly improve the market functionality.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

25. Jan 2018, 02:05

It looks like the Marketplace may need to be updated. I think all ideas that would make the Marketplace more useful are good. Maybe a link to these posts can be put to the developers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

25. Jan 2018, 10:22

I agree the market place needs an update - I don't even look at it any more. I wasn't on a week before I realized the only plants to buy were the low level plants the 100+ crew were selling for 3 crystals each - all the rest were either not what I needed and if it was something I needed, it was cheaper to buy it in the store (even if I needed to buy 2 or 3 lots). The only problem I see with people posting what they want is that that will just cause sellers to drive up the costs on that plant astronomically. BUT...

Maybe flipping the market place so the buyers are requesting instead of the sellers posting. If I want Mist Twine - I request - Mist Twine 200 ea @ 10 crystals ea (no I didn't do the math so don't holler - this was just an example) - then the first/second/third person who wants to meet that price can sell what they have until my 200 is met . There are challenges with this idea though.

1. It's going to create a HUGE database/and a reprogram of the market place - and what if no ever fills the order? Does it sit there forever? Or do you put a one month limit on it (for example) and it disappears? (and personally I would say a week or two max - if I want a plant I want it fast or I am just going to buy it in the store)
2. Limiting requests (to like 3) would keep the database size down and the poster requesting the order would pay the crystal amount to post (but if you cancel the order or it times out, well you've lost that amount - I don't see anyway around that - otherwise people would put up and pull down requests nonstop - filled or not)
3. Magoia would still need to limit the costs people could put in or you are back to people using it as a crystal swapping operation. (Although that would be easier for the Devs to spot - 250 C for one plant COULD just be greed/trolling on the sellers part but a buyer requesting one or more plants at that price is just swapping crystals obviously)
4. This would eliminate the sellers complaining about having to use lilies to sell more then a set number of plants - as a seller you can accept ANY amount of requests you want - the limits are on the buyers (and if a buyer needs more than 3 they can pay lilies for more OR just go to the store for the emergency need) or wait till one request fills and then put up the new one. (I think this would speed up use of the market place AND get people going into it - I have RARELY ever sold plants and never do now but I would in a heart beat if it was flipped - it's a no brainer - you want Mist Twine @ 10 crystals ea? I'm ok with the price you ask & I have a thousand - click sold!)

So challenges aside for the Devs (remember - we love ya'll even when we are being a pain in the... assets. :lol: :roll: I personally would USE the market place if it was flipped - if I lost some base crystal fee (say 3 crystals per request) - I'm okay with that. And it opens the market to more people participating while, at the same time, locking it down by not allowing players to waste space and time overpricing or buying up reasonably priced lots of plants and re-posting them at higher prices and it means I will get the plants I need/want.

Just an opposite approach to the market place.

Aeris64

PS - On that note - you could also open the Market place this way to selling Brewery Items TOO!! More open commerce (and there are days I would commit murder just to get out of brewing 40 of some potion I need!) I know the Devs use the brewing times to slow game pace but right now I think it's TOO slow (especially in the Brewery) this would even that out - Brews would still take time but by people who HAVE the time (at lower levels you are busy leveling) - higher levels who are maxed at the top (until the next update) - would have a focus - filling requests at the market place and making some money.

Open it even more by letting people buy friend bracelets or lilies with the crystals and now you have an all around economy that we all want to support and use. :idea:
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
mapi
Gardener

27. Jan 2018, 12:50

I think, the clan would need besides bulletin board to talk also board, where would be information which has to be available to members of the clan all the time. For example: what rules in the clan are, answers to questions, which people we invited and they don't feel like coming to clan(to avoid bother people more than once :) ), ...
Aramina
Star Gazer

27. Jan 2018, 13:11

I find this idea very interesting, but it would involve big changes by the developers, we will submit the idea anyway ;)
Angele' Lee
Shaman

29. Jan 2018, 19:36

i think there should be a way to select how many fruit to feed your dragon. it takes ten fruit for your first sacrifice to the ancestors and ten fruit for each growth level for your dragon. i like to save my fruit until the 3x bonus comes on that fruit. i try to keep 10 of every fruit. when i have over 10 pieces of one type of fruit i cant feed just the amount i have over the 10 im saving. unless of course theres just a few pieces needed for that stage for your dragon. it would be great if i could select how many pieces of that type of fruit to feed my dragons instead of the only option being that i have to feed what is needed or left of that stage or level to raise that dragon.
Aramina
Star Gazer

29. Jan 2018, 20:15

I think many of us hope to have this option, I pass on your idea to the developers :D ;)