Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

wahya
Horn Mole

9. Oct 2017, 09:02

Everything takes so much energy how about giving more ways to earn it. Also takes way to long to craft items when you don't have energy to do anything else but leave the game. It's getting boring.
Eddard
Herb Witch

9. Oct 2017, 15:27

Hello wahya,

thanks for your suggestion.
We are already working on solutions for the players to get some more energy.
Especially because the Tree Healing event needs much energy.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Amy0687
Horn Mole

10. Oct 2017, 04:38

Making fruit trees more affordable in the game would help in raising the dragons. The fruit trees cost huge amounts of lilies, and makes progress very slow in the game, and it gets boring quickly. Also, any progress in the game is very slow, and this makes the game boring sometimes.
Aramina
Star Gazer

10. Oct 2017, 08:57

Hello Amy
One-off games are being developed to spice up the game and make it more captivating.^^
If the game was too simple, it would not have much interest ... we hope to make it evolve in the right direction for the benefit of all players, and your ideas help the developers to make it evolve as well.

Best regards
Good vibes and energies Image
Ramila
Dragonspider

27. Oct 2017, 12:29

I have been playing Magoia for about a year and half and yes while I like this game, it does get BORING or rather TOO slow
at different points in time.
some suggestions for a little more excitement
Increase speed of production ie have 2 to 3 assembly lines for each herbalist, powder, and potion. at present to make 60, 90,75 etc is to tedius and boring. It slows the movement . Maybe as we reach higher levels, they can be done as upgrading to Brewery level 2, level 3 etc and imbedding such features. :D :D :idea:

2) Dragons - while waiting for dragons to return, the level of fruit required does not drop until the dragon has returned. Vey boring if you need to give 30 fruit to last dragon while other 2 have flown. as soon as dragon has taken off, if the fruit consumption drops too , it will take away some frustration.

3) Pointless in taking 50 lilies for another moon apple tree AND producing some 2500 moon plants too! Why so many ?
Its just boring. At higher level, producing more is not necessarily any fun. Perhaps produce something else that grows based on moon phase?
Hope you like my ideas :D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

29. Oct 2017, 15:26

Yes Ramila. I love your ideas and the developers will look at which ones are possible. Keep your ideas coming.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
kvm
Squishem

28. Nov 2017, 04:04

I really like these ideas. I LOVE the idea of upgrading the brewery (much like we upgrade the gardens once they reach level 10).

Also, once you reach a point where you have several trees, the moon apple event is a waste of time and resources. I don't do it anymore. If we could get different types of trees from it, then I might be interested. For example, there is a crystal tree that shows up as an option in our inventory. However, there seems to be no way to obtain one. If that was an option for the blue moon event, I would go for it.
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

10. Jan 2018, 08:50

I look around in ideas and not see ...Can you make the max limit price for selling plants in the Market Place ?
When i not have time to planting some plants i search in the Market Place but im see sometime abnormally price to some plants ...

For example : Ruby Lotus is 25 crystal for plant when we want to sell but some players ask to pay them 150 crystal for plants it is not reasonable price
Fire Bindweed have price 18 crystal for plants when we want to sell and ask for them some seller 136 crystal for plants

I think it's reasonable some plants when want to sell to up price with 10-15 crystal max so for example for if Ruby Lotus 25 crystal when you put it up for sale , selling price not be more than 40 crystal .......and some players when see is price normal for plants buy them and tomorow selling for more expensive price double, triple that more and bigger price for me is not fair

I hope I'm not the only one with that thought so that many people agree with me ..
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Aramina
Star Gazer

10. Jan 2018, 09:56

There are maximum prices for all the plants on the market, but they are quite high. This allows players to make profits when a plant is in high demand while there is little to sell
Nothing requires you to buy from these sellers, you have to know how to look and compare prices regularly.
Buy only when you see reasonable prices
Good vibes and energies Image
Icefairy2
Cuddle

17. Jan 2018, 12:09

there are several problems with the market.
as i unlocked more plants than most players, i could put them in the market
but
- i can just put 3 offers there, if i want more, it costs 20 Lillies, and i don't know if the price increases after that
- it always costs me 10% cristals, wether i sell the stuff or not. If i withdraw the offer, i lose the 10 %
- i can just deal with players several levels lower than me. Theoretikaly also above me, but there are none.
all in all not very much customers and i don't know what they would need,
it would be better if you also could offer cristals for the plants you want. As a second market where you can buy rather than sell plants.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20