streamlining visits

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

13. Oct 2017, 18:10

Currently we have to click through our friends' gardens to see which ones have available "clickables". Since the game already knows which gardens have them based on the message at the bottom of the garden when there are none, why not have the garden buttons at the top of the window highlighted when there are things available or darkened when there is nothing there? Then we could go directly to the gardens that need tending.
Tylady
Cuddle

15. Oct 2017, 16:45

Cecili wrote:Currently we have to click through our friends' gardens to see which ones have available "clickables". Since the game already knows which gardens have them based on the message at the bottom of the garden when there are none, why not have the garden buttons at the top of the window highlighted when there are things available or darkened when there is nothing there? Then we could go directly to the gardens that need tending.
Cecili, that is an excellent suggestion! It does take forever to go through all the gardens when you get up in level and have numerous friends.

Now that you have started the thought, I wonder if they could also highlight when a friend has any "clickables" in your friends list too. They already put the green clover by their name when you have available clovers to spend in that friends garden, why not turn the clover red when there are no available "clickables"? Then you wouldn't even need to stop at that friends garden.

I really like the light up the garden idea, especially as sometimes it takes garden's awhile to load...or maybe that is just my old slow computer! ;)

Tylady
Aramina
Star Gazer

16. Oct 2017, 14:17

Hi girls :)

I think like Cecili, it's a great suggestion, but technically I do not know if it's feasible ..
I will submit the idea to the developers, they are very busy at the moment, we will not wait for a quick response ...
Good vibes and energies Image
kvm
Squishem

28. Nov 2017, 03:42

Having the clover show red when there is nothing to do in the garden should not be difficult (lots of games do that type of thing) and would help immensely.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

28. Nov 2017, 07:41

Great ideas and now it is the waiting game to see how the developers feel about them.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
ThePeggySue
Dragonspider

11. Feb 2018, 20:05

along the same line, why is it we need to click three times on a plant. We seem to have this problem with new players that think it is okay to click on three separate plants instead of finishing one. Why not make it that when you click on the plant, all available clovers go to that plant. You can move to another plant if there are any clovers left to use.
There is always a new chapter to begin...Write your life chapters with grace and goodness. -Peji
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Feb 2018, 05:19

hmmmmm very interesting. I think this whole thread will be sent to the developers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!