Check your Forum Sign In After Clearing Cache Files

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

10. Jan 2020, 00:24

I have a system after sign in to the Game. First I check all of my gardens and clear and replant them. Then I check for any guild messages I may have missed. Then I check on my dragon eggs and make sure they are growing properly. Finally, I do my potions, powder and herbs. Once my home is in order I always check the forum to see what might be going on. Over the last several days (almost two weeks) I haven't seen any new posting in the forum. I knew that was really strange as there were so many days without any posts. ? :?

Then today I realized that I had been signed out of the Forum. Strange, as I use the "Keep Me Signed In" button. I had to put on my thinking cap to remember that after having a problem on my computer with one of my games, I was required to clear my cache files! When that happens all automatic sign ins are turned off! After I had realized my mistake and signed back into the forum, I found all the activity I had unfortunately missed out on :oops:

I am only sharing this to save other Magoia players from making the same mistake. Always Check Your Sign In Status :!: If you aren't signed in you cannot see the Forum Postings.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira