Planting 101

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 14:08

Here's another example, but I think I spotted the people who do that, I do not know if I have the right to say their names in the forum, so I'm silent :p
mapi
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 14:21

Esethiele published garden, I visited today. First time I came there were monster, one plant with nr. 1 and three plants with nr. 3. I filled one plant. Then i was curious and visited this garden again. There were 5 plants with nr. 3, what tells me, there was another person, who doesn´t want to help but...... We have to find thoses persons and publish them. We don´t need such "friends".

I have answer of owner of the garden:

todau kura was right before you and biff was right after you... yesterday biff was before you but kura didnt go in yesterday at all.

The day before I noticed only 3 plants with nr.3.

This is case from today, 16 of January. Nita if you see this, look who came to "help" you just before and after me. I just filled one number, then came another "3."Just to explain her/him the rules.
mapi
Last edited by mapi on 16. Jan 2018, 15:22, edited 2 times in total.
Aramina
Star Gazer

5. Jan 2018, 15:21

Maybe a nice little message to Kura and Biff could change the way they click ?
Good vibes and energies Image
mapi
Gardener

16. Jan 2018, 15:33

mapi wrote:Esethiele published garden, I visited today. First time I came there were monster, one plant with nr. 1 and three plants with nr. 3. I filled one plant. Then i was curious and visited this garden again. There were 5 plants with nr. 3, what tells me, there was another person, who doesn´t want to help but...... We have to find thoses persons and publish them. We don´t need such "friends".

I have answer of owner of the garden:

todau kura was right before you and biff was right after you... yesterday biff was before you but kura didnt go in yesterday at all.

The day before I noticed only 3 plants with nr.3.

This is case from today, 16 of January. Nita if you see this, look who came to "help" you just before and after me. I just filled one number, then came another "3."Just to explain her/him the rules.

It is filled now. Good friends :)
mapi
sweetpickles
Cuddle

19. Jan 2018, 01:57

This problem is unfortunately on-going, as a total of 4 people in my clan have recently been the recipient of the "click 3 flowers once" ploy. And trying to figure out who did what is near to impossible. I did note that a few of the names who are suspect seem to be friends with those who are having problems. And being curious, I checked there levels. All are well high enough to know better. It makes me sad to think that someone would go out of their way to sabotage someone else's fun. I've been thinking of foregoing visits for a while until this matter is resolved.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

19. Jan 2018, 02:08

It is very sad to know that we have a player/players who are doing this. It seems to be spread across clans and many players. All I can suggest, if you are sure, is send a polite message to the player/players asking them to click on the gardens correctly.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Grammh
Dragonspider

29. Jan 2018, 23:33

when being nice in sending messages to help the person learn what they are doing wrong does not work, there is always the delete key so they are no longer your friends. Problem solved.

Grammh
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Jan 2018, 01:13

I agree that deleting would solve the problem but I think many players are avoiding this as they are not 100% sure who is doing it.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
mapi
Gardener

12. Apr 2018, 08:19

Greet, tell person who was in your garden before me, that is not exceptable. Maybe he/she doesn`t know that.
Maybe that were two persons.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

24. Mar 2019, 07:11

It looks like some things never change. These posts about correct clicking and what is not correct clicking are well over a year (plus) old and still we have the same issue. Here is a garden I visited yesterday.

I had already removed 2 of the click plants when I screen shotted this. :shock:
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.