Plant and Brewery Requirements

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

13. Jul 2016, 16:12

I am working on a printable document listing all the Plant and Brewery requirements so I don't need to search back and forth. If anyone is interested in it, Join the forum and send me a private message. I will give you my email . Send me a request and I will send you the document.

It's now 4 pages and I have added all the Brewery names and some of the plants! The Aqua Garden has all the plants listed, I just need to fill in the requirements.

Grrr. Once you have unlocked a plant, the requirements no longer appear. Would someone please send me the requirements for the first 12 plants.

[Added]
V1.1 is now complete. If anyone wishes to have a copy, please contact me via Private Message here in the forum, provide me with an email address where I can send the document, Let me know if you want an editable copy or a PDF, and I will send it on to you.

Here is an image showing the Table of Contents to give you an idea what it contains.
Last edited by Spock on 18. Jul 2016, 22:17, edited 3 times in total.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Spock
Squishem

14. Jul 2016, 04:10

I have finished adding all the Potions from the Brewery and have up to level 3 Powders and Herbs complete. All the names are in place, I just need to finish filling in the requirements.

The entry for the Aqua Garden is complete as far as I can take it.

The Rock Garden is almost half finished, and I have the start of the table for the Honey Garden.

Haven't even started the Root Garden.

I've tried to put each table on its own page for ease of cross-reference when referring to a printed copy.

It is now 7 pages long with a small Table of Contents at the beginning.

[Added]
Finished all the Brewery Requirements, now to finish work on the Rock Garden Plants.
Last edited by Spock on 15. Jul 2016, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Spock
Squishem

14. Jul 2016, 22:29

Finished all Rock Garden plants, have started Honey Garden plants.

[Added ~1800]
Finished Honey Garden and started on Root Garden.
Spock
Squishem

15. Jul 2016, 00:55

V1.0 is now complete. If anyone wishes to have a copy, please contact me via Private Message here in the forum, provide me with an email address where I can send the document, Let me know if you want an editable copy or a PDF, and I will send it on to you.

[Added]
v1.1 - Added new information and corrected a spelling mistake.
Picard
Squishem

11. Aug 2016, 23:19

I will try to get you some extra information to fill in some of your blanks. Looks like a useful document.