Fighting the Shadow in your tree

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

2. Aug 2016, 18:44

Now that I have fought the Shadow in my tree a couple of times, I have a few ideas that may make future battles a bit easier to win.
  • Stockpile your plants; at least 200 of each, 300 or 400 would be even better.
  • Build up your Energy level as high as you can get it; Energy is required not only to apply plants to the Shadow but to switch to new plants once you have expended your currently available attacks.
  • Build up your Water Lilies; they are a last resort to buy more Energy. Of themselves, they have little direct effect on the Shadow.
  • Potions, powders, and herbs have no direct effect on the Shadow but you need them to unlock new plants that may. Make sure you replenish any plants used to maintain your stockpile.
Please respond with your own ideas. I will add them to this first post so they are all easily available to everyone.

[Added by icefairy2]
  • Try to heal your tree on Friday, If you get extra Energy from your Ranking. keep the rewards from the tutorial and use it for the tree.
Last edited by Spock on 4. Aug 2016, 01:42, edited 1 time in total.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

3. Aug 2016, 21:01

try to heal your tree on Friday, if you get extra Energie for your Ranking
keep the revards from the tutorial and use it for the tree
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Spock
Squishem

4. Aug 2016, 01:42

Icefairy2 wrote:try to heal your tree on Friday, if you get extra Energy for your Ranking
keep the rewards from the tutorial and use it for the tree
Thanks! Added to the first post.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Cecili
Gardener

23. Aug 2016, 07:04

If you are short on energy or plants, use can also use the water lilies to switch the element bonuses for each round to maximize the 3x tree points. In the pic, switching to water as the bonus would give you 9x3 on the aqua mushrooms and 10x3 on the blue lampion for a total of 57 tree points.
Attachments
tree example.png
tree example.png (213.58 KiB) Viewed 8182 times