Helping your friends

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

9. Aug 2016, 20:45

How can you best help your friends when you visit them? How can you help them to help you? Here are some of my thoughts on the subject:
  • Think about what will help them the most immediately.
    1. If the only thing you can help with is increasing their plant yield, you have no way of telling exactly when the plants will be ready to harvest. It is better to concentrate your effort on one plant to try to get it up to a +1 status rather than adding one point to 3 plants. There is no guarantee that their other friends will be along in time to complete the upgrades to the three plants before they are ready to harvest. One +1 plant is worth more than 3 that are just one point shy of being +1.
    2. If there are monsters attacking their garden, are they attacking a plant that can be harvested or are they just attacking an undeveloped space, i.e., weeds, rocks, etc. If they are attacking a plant that can be harvested, then it is more important to get rid of them as soon as possible, so the plant may be harvested. If not, they can be taken care of the next day.
    3. Completing Dragon Quests is important to personal and Clan advancement. If there are food trees that can be clicked on, do so. Each Friend Mark used gets them 5% closer to harvest.
  • How can you help your friends to help you?
    1. Most plants can be "upgraded" to +1 status even if they aren't given a "Friend Mark" but some cannot be. If it is important to you to get as many of a particular plant as possible, put a Friend Mark on each one you plant, just in case.
    2. If you have just harvested your food trees, replace the Friend Mark immediately or you may forget and your friends won't be able to speed your harvest.
I will add more as they occur to me. ;)
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

11. Aug 2016, 06:08

Moonplants can't be clicked, so always put some normal plants in the watergarden for your friends, if possible.
Put the plants that need the most time in the watergarden, so the friends don't have to switch throu all the gardens to find plant they can cklick.
If there are plants that you do not want to be clicked, put them in the cloud garden if you have it, because friends can not visit that garden. If you don't have that garden put them in the root / honey or rock garden.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Picard
Squishem

13. Aug 2016, 22:56

In-game Chat today:
budha wrote:i need a new friend ....
Picsrd wrote:Click on your friend icon in the lower right of the game window and Search. You can accept the suggestions or type a name into the search bar at the bottom of the Friends window.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

13. Aug 2016, 23:54

if you search for active friends, then goto the Highscore and than click on friends. There you can search throu the levels. The more cklicks a player has, the better.
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Picard
Squishem

14. Aug 2016, 03:01

Icefairy2 wrote:if you search for active friends, then go to the Highscore and than click on friends. There you can search throu the levels. The more cklicks a player has, the better.
Icefairy
Thanks! I'm still fairly new at playing the game, so the more help, the better! :)