Garden Championship Hint

Tips and hints to learn the game from other players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Paizw
Squishem

8. Nov 2019, 08:18

Hello to all!!

While playing in the Garden Championship, I have noticed other co-gamers play for a while and often give up...
What I'm about to share refers mostly to less experienced [game-wise] players, but I'm sure everybody can benefit!

I understand that sometimes the requests we are asked to fulfill are too time-consuming,
and not all are able to spend their whole day waiting for the required plants to be ready.

So, what to do?
Well, here is what I have found to be a good Way out of this trouble:
Plan Ahead!

How??
Well, here's how I do it - and I'm sure that one can adjust this 'strategy' to their own needs and schedules!
I plant patches of the long-waiting plants, especially overnight; or, of course, when a longer-absence-period is coming ;)
Then, I crop a little as required, from the slow-plants, and keep going the whole day with the planting mostly of the faster plants!!
That's it!

Would love to know if you find this helpful, and how the Garden Championship is going for you!!
:)

PS- I decided to share this in the forum when I realized that this idea of mine was being copied by quite a few other players,
when they saw what I was doing while visiting at my garden
(and without, of course, any acknowledgment, OR credits),
which at the end left me feeling uncomfortable -especially, when I saw it spreading-,
as this would give to some players extra benefit over other naively-playing ones, who would just try discouraged to figure out how to effectively play.
So, I find it is much better to share my strategy with all for the sake of Fainess & Fair-Play! ;)

Big and Warm Dragonelle Hugs!
Just saying!
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

9. Nov 2019, 03:35

thank you for you good topic. It is good to see more players adding their thoughts and ideas.

I am sorry if you think anyone is copying you but I think you will find it is the same ideas as growing for all gardens whether championship or normal growing. there are many good hints and tips and it is good that you are adding to them. Thank you.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Paizw
Squishem

9. Nov 2019, 07:04

AngelDragonWings wrote:thank you for you good topic. It is good to see more players adding their thoughts and ideas.

I am sorry if you think anyone is copying you but I think you will find it is the same ideas as growing for all gardens whether championship or normal growing. there are many good hints and tips and it is good that you are adding to them. Thank you.
Hello AngelDragonWings!
Yes, the game is loved, so Sure let's give it our best! :)

As for the copying-thing:
Yes, indeed, it wasn't the wheel reinvented -LOL- and it might just be as you say: the idea that occurred to me could have occurred to anyone at any time!
What I was talking about is a little different, as after I started doing it for a while people started picking-it-up (in case, the word copying is too much) :)
I am in my 3rd Championship now and nobody whose garden I could see was really doing so before.

In any case, whatsoever happened was for good reason, afterall - as this is all shared for all now!! :)
Good Gardening & Dragon-raising!!!
Just saying!
Liluck
Squishem

9. Nov 2019, 16:21

hello Paizw!
it's very nice of you to share with everybody your championship winning strategy
and I'm very sorry that your clanmates upset you so badly that you left us without a single word :(
wish you all the best!
name in game liluc
Paizw
Squishem

10. Nov 2019, 09:04

Liluck wrote:hello Paizw!
it's very nice of you to share with everybody your championship winning strategy
and I'm very sorry that your clanmates upset you so badly that you left us without a single word :(
wish you all the best!
Thanks for your input liluck - always nice to hear from you!!

(The rest is pm-stuff, as it's not at the interest of the Forum imho :)

Have a good day!! :)
Just saying!
Quicksilver
Fearn

10. Nov 2019, 11:16

Hi all, always nice to hear from everyone, sharing tips is always good, especially for beginners :D, but what I personally love about this game is how each and every individual player can choose to play the best way for them, whether they want to gain a few gifts from the comps or go all out to win or even choose not enter the comps at all.
There have always been players who plant every garden the same, others who use each garden for a different plant, and others who plant a variety of plants just like in a real garden and have done so since way before the competitions began :D,
I love the variety of ways each player can express themselves :P . It makes visiting interesting :P
I also love that players can work to help each other by trying to give extra plants and fighting the dreaded invasion of monsters, that clans can work together and become like an on line family, though it can take a bit of time to find a clan that fits our style of play, and of course there be dragons lol, it's a nice, peaceful game, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle that real life can bring, a little bit of escapism, so long may we all continue to enjoy playing as individuals within our chosen realms, Have fun, happy gardening, enjoy :D
Paizw
Squishem

10. Nov 2019, 13:16

Luuuuvly input, Quicksilver, & Thank You so much!!!
Thumbs up!

The game is lovely for all concerned, and the various ways that each of us like to go along with it!
And, it's All Just Fine!
Thank you!!
:)
Just saying!