Had played it once a long time ago and found here to Magoia a long time ago
No votes
Had never played it
13%

Total votes: 8
kraftstein
Founder

21. Sep 2022, 11:16

Dear players of Miramagia, we are very happy that you have found your way to us. :)

But of course every parting is hard and hurts. :cry:
So we thought you would be happy, as long as the monument is not finished yet, that you can post screenshots of your world and your score here.

Of course you can also write what you will miss the most, what kind of experiences you had, how long you were there etc..

Maybe you are just looking for someone, or have visions for the future.

Just use this board to show yourselves and let others share in you.

You can also participate in the poll, how long you have been with Miramagia.

Have fun, your Magoia Team.
(Moon)
Horn Mole

8. Oct 2022, 14:41

I will miss decorating the most. Whether it be a picture made out of decoration items, a scene to take a walk through or a message written on a portal world (for world peace or as a puzzle to figure out), I will miss it all. The death of Flashplayer has left the internet devoid of truly creative decorating games. We are losing the connectivity of walking up to a person's avatar and having tea and cookies, a bubble chat or even a fireworks display. Pranking and gifting will be a thing of the past.

Eleven years of my life is definitely not a waste. I spent my most painful years amongst my online friends in Miramagia where no-one is disabled and everyone is supportive. My kids grew up and my daughter played alongside me. I finally joined the team and was able to expand my creative nature in the forum, making puzzles, writing stories and helping to make the Mirazines. I will take what I learned and use it in daily life. Mira will always be with me.

♥Once a Miramagician, always a Miramagician!♥
Leithwyn
Horn Mole

9. Oct 2022, 03:22

I found Miramagia with a large group of people who came from Glitch, a game which most of us had played from apha to the end which was only two short years. Miramagia became our home for over ten years for those who stayed. I will miss decorating my personal space there, my dragon Ramoth and those who don't come here with us. I will miss the growing competitions, the village tree and the memorial villages. Without flash we lost a lot but it was still Mira and we still cared about it.

My time at Mira was special, staff and mods were so supportive and engaged with the game and players. My granddaughter, who sat on my lap to watch as a little one, is now 14 and into her own games. It's nice to know it will be remembered here.
A true friend is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ♥
Imoen
Horn Mole

19. Oct 2022, 23:12

Decorating was one of my most beloved options in Mira. Probably on the same step as chatting with folks from all over the world.
I found Mira over 10 years ago now and joined the international realm about 6 years ago. Gosh, I never thought I'd spent years on the same game on a nearly daily basis!

I will miss at least the decorating bit. So I went through different miramagic places and took screenshots for me and friends to remember:

Well, that is a picture of my own Ice world in COM
(you may click on the picture to enlarge it even more and check out every detail)
I am the MiraMagoian
A Magoian with a Miramagician heart. ♥
Quin SilkWings
Taurus Dragon

28. Oct 2022, 09:03

I love the design of things in Miramagia! The houses, tree jinxes, dragons, spells, clothes, lab items, flowers, plants, familiars (pets), furniture and so many other things are spot on. They are just so cute! I love decorating all my portals and islands. Hopefully they'd be included in the monument. I played in 2011 but due to hectic work schedule I stopped and eventually lost the email. I restarted my game in 2018 and played vigorously! In 4 years I did 62 transformations (6295 levels to date) and will end my game with 63. I will terribly miss my decorations! The effort and fun it took to do them were immense! I had a wonderful time! You still have time to see them my fellow Miramagians before the game close on 30th Nov. Look for Quinnes.

Of course, I will miss the people who were there to chat, help with questions and just spending time with them. It's very easy to access information thru the game itself. The support and communication in Miramagia is the greatest! When the news of it ending popped up that morning on my screen. I was speechless! I felt empty all day like a part has gone missing. Exaggerated, some would say, but I am sure all those players who have come to love the game felt the same way I did. I was teary!

Now, I'm in Magoia and have seen familiar names of the people from Miramagia, I feel very glad. My first week here was chaos but I found a really good Magoian player who helped me a lot. Just like Pam0877 in Miramagia. I'm very grateful! Now, after a month of playing I can say I am enjoying my time and will definitely stay. I will enjoy my time here playing with the same people from Miramagia. Let's not forget everyone! Cheers! :D
Lotus World EN: Quin SilkWings Image that, is me trying to get a hold of my thoughts when it starts flying..