just for Laughs ^^

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators

Aramina
Star Gazer

18. Sep 2017, 05:37

The best divorce

"My dear wife, I write this letter to you to tell you that I leave you forever.I have been a good man for you for 7 years.The last two weeks have been hell ... Your boss called to tell me that you were leaving your job today Last week, you came in and you did not even notice that I had a new haircut I had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a new pair of silk boxers.
You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your soap operas. You no longer tell me I love you; you no longer want all that connects us as husband and wife. Anyway, I'm going away forever ...

Your ex-husband.

PS: Do not try to find me. Your sister and I are moving away from West Virginia together! Have a great life! "

"Dear ex-husband, nothing has brightened my day more than receiving your letter, it is true that you and I have been married for seven years, even if a good man is very far from what you have been. I noticed that you had a new haircut last week, but the first thing that came to my mind was "you look like a girl!". And when you cooked my favorite dish, you surely confused me with my sister, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About these silk boxers: I turned away from you, because the $ 49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed for it to be a coincidence, my sister had just borrowed me this sum that morning. After all, I always loved you and felt that we could find a solution. So when I hit the $ 10 million lottery, I left my job and bought 2 tickets to Jamaica, but when I got home, you were gone ... Everything happens for a reason, I suppose . I hope you have the fulfilling life you have always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote me assures me that you do not want to get a penny from me. So take care of yourself.

Signed, your ex-wife, rich as Croesus and free ...

PS: I do not know if I told you before, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope this is not a problem ... "
Good vibes and energies Image
Aramina
Star Gazer

16. Nov 2017, 12:20

Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

16. Nov 2017, 13:04

Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tartuffe
Squishem

16. Nov 2017, 14:08

MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

4. Apr 2018, 03:02

Question: What's grey, stands in a river when it rains and doesn't get wet?

Answer: An elephant with an umbrella!
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. Apr 2018, 06:32

I love elephant jokes.

Q: What do you call two elephants on a bicycle?

A: Optimistic!
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Esethielle
Gardener

11. Nov 2018, 13:16

I found this, which made me die of laughter, I share with you ... ;) :lol:

https://theuselessweb.site/hmpg/
Esethielle
Gardener

11. Nov 2018, 13:19

when authors read the nuggets of the net, it's both funny and aggrieved ;) :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/culturepuboffi ... 048839970/
Esethielle
Gardener

12. Nov 2018, 11:31

I wonder why my post was moved, while he was in the good section of the forum

Crosstalk, games, videos, jokes & co.

Could I have an answer please? thank you :D
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

13. Nov 2018, 02:34

There are going to be a few changes to the Forum (nothing major) and the Games section will be on its own.
As you may have noticed Jokes have their own heading under Mixed Stuff.
Slowly some posts will be moved to their new home.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”