Hobbies

Moderators: Community Manager, Projektmanager, Moderatoren

Re: Hobbies

Postby Aramina » 28. Jan 2018, 11:37

Aeris64 wrote:My hobby at home is photo restoration. Here's one of my favorite saves: orignal, repaired, color contrasting fixed (keeping the original look), sharply adjusting the color back toward black and white. The idea is to repair them but not alter them too much from the original state. Although sometimes I play with color, etc. (This by the way is my Grandmother and her brother).

Excellent restoration work, I know very well.
What is the software used? photoshop?
Good vibes and energies Image
Aramina

Postby Icefairy2 » 28. Jan 2018, 16:02

@aeris64,
wow great job, i think it is especially difficult not to destroy the original touch of the old picture.

i spend the whole saturday, building a new rack to dry my pictures. i just got the material from the hardware store. now i got plenty of space to dry the pictures. so no more forced brakes in painting new stuff.
and by the way, in my normal live i'm a computer programmer
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Icefairy2

Postby PetDragon » 29. Jan 2018, 00:48

Great idea for storage and drying, IceFairy2.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon

Postby ThePeggySue » 12. Feb 2018, 07:40

I am a writer both of my own published books (Childrens, self help, humor, dystopian novels, and murder mysteries) and a Ghost writer for authors around the world.
I create webpages for other people.
I make jewelry and sell it on Etsy. (mostly indian arrow head necklaces)
I'm an addicted on-line gamer, LOL!
I crochet towels, wash clothes, hats, scarfs, bathmats, and blankets of various sizes.
I live in a tent full time with my husband of six years. I have 5 adult children and 11 grand children. We travel around the USA based on weather. Winter in warm states and summer in cooler states.
I love to cook over an open fire.
I used to own a small photography business and a wood working business where i wood burned specialized poetry (that I wrote) into special shaped wood (that I cut myself) for special occassions (Weddings were my biggest hit).
I am an avid outdoors person.
My Great Grandmother was a medicine women for her tribe in Northern Michigan.

Magoia Game name: Peji
There is always a new chapter to begin...Write your life chapters with grace and goodness. -Peji
ThePeggySue

Postby Esethielle » 12. Feb 2018, 10:55

wow i am admiring ...
Esethielle

Postby PetDragon » 12. Feb 2018, 11:45

ThePeggySue wrote:I am a writer both of my own published books (Childrens, self help, humor, dystopian novels, and murder mysteries) and a Ghost writer for authors around the world.
I create webpages for other people.
I make jewelry and sell it on Etsy. (mostly indian arrow head necklaces)
I'm an addicted on-line gamer, LOL!
I crochet towels, wash clothes, hats, scarfs, bathmats, and blankets of various sizes.
I live in a tent full time with my husband of six years. I have 5 adult children and 11 grand children. We travel around the USA based on weather. Winter in warm states and summer in cooler states.
I love to cook over an open fire.
I used to own a small photography business and a wood working business where i wood burned specialized poetry (that I wrote) into special shaped wood (that I cut myself) for special occassions (Weddings were my biggest hit).
I am an avid outdoors person.
My Great Grandmother was a medicine women for her tribe in Northern Michigan.

Magoia Game name: Peji

Wow Peji. I am going to look up your jewelery. I am also an avid book reader. I love murder mysterys and I am always buying books for my grandchildren. You follow the seasons as I would but sadly when it is hot in Australia it is hot in every state so there is no relief. I was also a woodworker and still do some Pyrography. I loved burning pictures our Australian natives into the woodworking pieces. We have much in common apart from crocheting. I have never been able to work it out.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon

Postby Mel » 17. Feb 2018, 09:16

my new creation ;)
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Mel

Postby PetDragon » 17. Feb 2018, 14:15

This is sooooooooooooooooo cute.
PetDragon

Postby Aramina » 17. Feb 2018, 15:33

I prefer the baby seal, he is too cute ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Aramina

Postby karenrollins » 24. Oct 2018, 17:04

i'm starting a b & b and making a huge garden. i will try to post pic here if i can figure out how to. i've tried clicking img and url...with img nothing happens and with url it just provides the link and not the picture.....i'm technologically stupid....and the upload attachment tab is not showing.

there are paths, a patio, fairy gardens, cactus and succulent gardens, and other little added bonuses. hopefully my fruit and veggies will survive so people can grab a little snack as they walk through. i just moved from new hampshire USA to arizona USA and the climate, temps, and soil are completely different. i'm learning things all over again.

since i cannot figure out how to post my pics, here is a link to what i have gotten done so far.... https://www.facebook.com/Patagonia-Lake ... _todo_tour
karenrollins

Return to Music and creative