Your Mom's House Looking for members

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

LisaMae
Squishem

12. Nov 2017, 05:39

your mom's house has several opening for players
Who Love to release dragons, play on a regular basis and help others in the clan.

We have players from all over the globe and love helping each other out, healing tree and helping plants in each others gardens. We are in League one of the Clan leagues as well.

We hope you will check us out and join our fun clan.

Clan Chief LisaMae
Tartuffe
Squishem

13. Nov 2017, 04:37

I do not see any benefit in getting into a clan
and I'm not really excited by this game, too slow, too much immobility, too many constraints

I would not be an advantage for a clan either, I think

well, I have to leave, the job calls me,
Aramina
Star Gazer

13. Nov 2017, 10:37

Hi Tartuffe

where were you in a bad mood this morning? :lol:
yes, leaving to work around 3:30 am, I understand better Image

So, you are lvl 9 (I just checked) I understand better why you do not find it interesting to be in a clan at the moment.
But from lvl 12 you will have your "tree" that will be sick, for the moment you have no access.
And from the moment you are in a clan, you have other elements that appear in your game: the Ancestor grove
Good vibes and energies Image
Esethielle
Gardener

13. Nov 2017, 11:58

Hi Tartuffe :)

Being in a clan brings a lot of benefits
When your tree is sick, it takes a lot of energy to heal, if you do not have enough, the clan helps you
For the ancestor grove, it brings lots of bonuses, more bracelets, more crops etc, depending on what options have been unlocked.
Tartuffe
Squishem

13. Nov 2017, 20:02

Aramina wrote:Hi Tartuffe

where were you in a bad mood this morning? :lol:
yes, leaving to work around 4:30 am, I understand better Image

So, you are lvl 9 (I just checked) I understand better why you do not find it interesting to be in a clan at the moment.
But from lvl 12 you will have your "tree" that will be sick, for the moment you have no access.
And from the moment you are in a clan, you have other elements that appear in your game: the Ancestor grove
yes, sorry, I was called early this morning for an emergency, I was in no mood to smile, you guessed well :P
Thanks for the explanation
Tartuffe
Squishem

13. Nov 2017, 20:03

Esethielle wrote:Hi Tartuffe :)

Being in a clan brings a lot of benefits
When your tree is sick, it takes a lot of energy to heal, if you do not have enough, the clan helps you
For the ancestor grove, it brings lots of bonuses, more bracelets, more crops etc, depending on what options have been unlocked.
Hi Eseth

Thank u too :)
LisaMae
Squishem

23. Nov 2017, 16:23

We still have a few more opening, We would love to have more great players join like Tartuffe.
LisaMae
Squishem

30. Nov 2017, 16:47

We are still looking for new members, we have no level restriction as we love watching level sixes grow and ask questions. There are currently six opening for players who love to play regularly, grow dragons and visit gardens.
Tartuffe
Squishem

9. Dec 2017, 00:09

very good clan :!: :D
LisaMae
Squishem

28. May 2018, 17:02

Our clan still has opening for people who like to play and grow dragons. We have a lot of member who are happy to help new member by asking question and we all pitch in when a member tree is ill so as to get it healed right away.