Weekend Event ! :)

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

5. May 2018, 10:13

i made a suggestion months ago that i still like... a mini game where the avatar travels to another island and has a quest to grow certain plants for the tribe there in order to help them. during the time they are gone they cannot plant in their own gardens but they get special perks from being on the quest to make up for being gone such as a special tree only for those who do an out of area quest and it provides something special they can use for their own island, like a lily tree or a moon mice tree etc or a plant that gives ingredients for a higher up brewery item than they could normally create.... and for a limited time or a limited number....or even a perk of double harvest for a week.... things like that. the other island would have a special garden just for the visiting avatar to grow plants for them and they have a certain amount of time to get the quest completed for the prize..
aibrean
Squishem

5. May 2018, 11:17

I have no idea.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

5. May 2018, 11:43

you could make up a little story with the figures of the game and empty speek-Bubbles. And we have to fill the bubbles with text, fitting to the pictures.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
kvm
Squishem

5. May 2018, 13:01

I like the wheel of fortune as well as island visit. I don't think being unable to tend your own garden while visiting is necessary, though.

I would like prizes that are some of the bonuses that cost water lilies, like the extra brewery spots for a day and the harvest all for a day. It would important to be able to activate them when you want to, though, and not just have them be active when awarded.
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

5. May 2018, 13:02

Wheel of fortuna really good idea
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
carlavv
Shaman

5. May 2018, 13:29

I was thinking like a specialty flower, or maybe one of the characters shows up randomly in your garden. (like the slugs,etc that block our flowers) only when you get one of these and click on it you get,say, 9 cards( or more) or leaves, to turn over. Like a memory game. you get so many tries , 2 cards each try, to find a pair. Pairs could be lilies, crystals, potions, bracelets, or any number of items. Once a match is made or the given number of tries is up, the game is over.
kaz
Squishem

5. May 2018, 13:59

What about some kind of Magoia themed match 3 game (like Bejeweled)?
WoadWriter
Squishem

5. May 2018, 14:13

I like the ideas of the wheel of fortune, and also the one of helping another's island but being absent from their own. The second idea has good potential to help increase community too.
Dixi
Squishem

5. May 2018, 14:19

I like the memory game idea where one would have to flip items over and match what is underneath, then get the item(s) that are matched. :)

I have played another game where you had to travel to a new island and leave your own but could still work on your island and keep your crops going...would not like to have to quit what I am working towards in order to possibly pay outrageous amounts of items needed to unlock new plants or level up current gardens. The new islands where great but the costs and goals were ridiculously costly and the reward really not worth it.
moonchild
Shaman

5. May 2018, 15:20

something Dragons related!
I LOVE we have dragons but other than feeding them there's not much else to do with them

Moonchild 8-)