The Developers Game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Jazzy512
Fearn

17. Jul 2018, 01:21

How many places can you find that could become a new garden?
Give them all names.

1. Where the mountains are would be a good place for a garden. I would call it Magic Mountain Garden.
2. A garden could fit in the tree. I would call it Bensozia Garden.
3. The dark area would be good. I would call it Mordor Garden.
4. The waterfall is an awesome place for a garden. I would call it Cave Garden.

Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it.

My favorite spot is the waterfall aka Cave Garden.

I would have seadragons, mantis shrimp, octopus and some bright colorful fish.
The plots would be shaped like lily pads and only water plants would be planted.
Plants like water lilies, ferns, Alocasia longiloba and Pilea cavernicola. I also think some corals would be awesome to plant.
Creatures and monsters would be like cave trolls, saber tooth tigers, eels, cyclopes and hydra.

To unlock the new garden..... I think players need to reach level 150 or 200. Need a certain amount of plants or potions, herbs, and powders or all of each. Maybe up in the thousands of plants and 100 potions etc....
Maybe to unlock the garden or to open plots I was thinking of a match card game with patterns. I play them every day on my tablet at work and believe me they can get intense. I have gotten stuck on a level for weeks.
Or a time limit memory match game.

Since caves are dark with a slight of light peeking thru the top I think the colors should be black, blue, yellow purple with a hint of red and green.
Last edited by Jazzy512 on 20. Jul 2018, 11:21, edited 3 times in total.
Rhiathynn
Shaman

17. Jul 2018, 03:02

Give them all names.

-Mountain garden in mountains by brewery
-Waterfall garden under dragon cave or to the left of ancestor grove
-Meadow/Field garden anywhere there's an empty stretch of green
-Shadowed/dark garden in the purple mountain area
=In the shadow garden it would be kind of rocky, and barren looking with clouds and maybe a purple river or purple lava river flowing through, or some scraggly dead looking trees or roots. everything would be in purples, with some blacks and blues mixed in. Monsters would be centipedes and spiders, and instead of weeds you'd have to get rid of toxic clouds. Plants you could grow could have a ghost theme, like ghost lilies or something. (or boo berries, lol)
Rhiathynn
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

17. Jul 2018, 08:49

wow there are so many great ideas

i have always looked at the waterfall and thought that would be a great place for a garden
i would call it aquaworld

the island would be mainly green and blue and white and the other colours can be bought in with plants and decorations

pink sea grasses, red anemone, purple seaflowers, black kelp, violet seaweed plants would be some of the plants

plants would be grown and harvested and swapped for different coloured pebbles.
decoration would be yellow star fish, orange and red coral plus heap of shiny silver, purple, black and gold pebbles
some pebbles would have symbols on them and these would be hard to collect
the garden would level up with the collection of the pebbles

quest givers would be different coloured corals
the brewery would be used as it is now and there would still be moana for extra potions bought with crystals

I would like to have simple games that could be played to speed up plant growth such as "match a card" or 3 in a row etc
there would be a new oyster tree that would grow pearls
planting the pearls would give us the chance to grow special herbs

special herbs would go towards growing a Giant magical Coral that would give options to increase plants growth or speed up the brewery.

That is all i can think of :)
Last edited by AngelDragonWings on 22. Jul 2018, 11:42, edited 4 times in total.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Rita G.
Gardener

17. Jul 2018, 13:28

Give them all names.

Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it. (The list below may give you some ideas)
What opens the new garden?
What would be in your new garden?
What colours would you use?
What creatures would there be?
What sort of weeds or monsters would need clearing?
Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type?
What plants would you have growing?
What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world?
Describe any other ideas that you have for this garden.

Misty Mountain Garden - to the left of the Brewery
Lava Garden – Shadow area above hut
Tree Branch Garden – upper level tree
Vegetable Garden – below the Shop
Waterfall Garden – to the left of the Dragon Cave
Tree trunk Garden – lower tree
Rocky Top Garden – above Brewery
Path Garden - below the Totem Pole
Herb Garden – to the right of Brewery above the Rock Garden
River Marsh Garden - to the right of the Ancestor Grove

Misty Mountain Garden would depict a rain forest scene with green tree canopy and forest floor with some slender rays of golden sunlight penetrating through the canopy and mist rising up from a waterfall in the background. There would be brightly colored Macaws, butterflies, salamanders, and spider monkeys. In order to enter the garden, you would need to defeat a Poison Arrow frog using Brewery items and energy. The monsters in the garden would include Poison Arrow frogs, scorpions, and mosquitoes. The weeds to be cleared would be Strangler Figs, Broomrape, and Dodder. Plants to grow in the garden would be: Pineapple, Cacao, Lianas, Orchids, Bromeliads, Passion fruit, Pitcher plant, Venus Flytrap, ferns, and Indian Pipe fungus. Basically, the garden would operate like all of the other gardens.
Last edited by Rita G. on 22. Jul 2018, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
LuluMoon
Gardener

17. Jul 2018, 17:38

Waterfall garden
Treehouse garden
Lagoon garden
Hilltop garden
Deep mine garden
The Lost garden
Tribe garden
Maybe even Moon garden (that appears only during moon events but stays a few days longer that moon events).

I think my favorite garden would be the large area to the right, the dark side!! :D It is large so it could maybe… hold two separate gardens…

The main area could be called the Lost Garden. The colours would be blues, blacks and purples mainly. It could be with Lava Rivers and sharp rocks, plants like thistle, brie and dark or black roses.

To open the garden(s) you would have to do a quest that is from several layers, I mean the following: the first part is you have to be level 15 or 20 start the first quest: upon reaching maybe 20 the second stage kicks in: to brew a certain number of low level potions, powders, herbs etc. this stage would take a bit of time, but if you want a new garden WORK FOR IT . Once the amount has been reached then part 3 opens up… ummm maybe defeating monsters, doing a quest from a new character like for example Dark Witch Loama (hehehehe maybe a dark twin of Moana’s).

The weeds etc to be cleared from the garden would be thistle, moss, poison ivy, creepers (these could be removed only with a special potion/herb/powder made with Dark Witch Loana’s help).
Plants to plant in the garden should be Nightshade, Black Hellebore, Vampire Lily, the Bat Plant, Mistletoe, well you know poisonous flowers and plants 

There would be imps, bats, dark moths, fairies and elves etc.

I think the quest givers would be Loana, Vampire (lol), maybe a bloodhound…
I know I know but I’m in a mood to have a dark garden, after all Light has a twin – Darkness, why can’t we do it here?? :D also dark can be cute too 

P.S. Also mini games would be AWESOME, because mostly it is log in plant, check guild chat, log off... so having something to do (also if it helps us to earn crystals, moon mice or even potions or even plants) would make game more interesting and not monotonous, since as you know it becomes boring sooner or later, such game would encourage us to return more often :)
Attachments
Loana
Loana
f4d6cc1308fe1ff40510b2fbf1879e7b.jpg (150.98 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
Creature
Creature
d1c70eb4d7254d8ee463cb5edd8d8877.jpg (58.87 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
garden.png
garden.png (197.1 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
Last edited by LuluMoon on 19. Jul 2018, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
LuluMoon
Gardener

17. Jul 2018, 17:40

The Dark Garden
Attachments
The_Dark_Garden19x24-400x284.jpg
The_Dark_Garden19x24-400x284.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
fluffdragon
Shaman

17. Jul 2018, 17:46

Moonlit Garden – below moons between Honey Garden & Event Site

To open the garden you will need to present gifts to the Fairy Queen such as Moon Apples and crystals.

The garden background would have a night sky with the moon and stars. Fairies, Luna Moths, Fireflies, Owls, etc. would adorn the garden. Lanterns would hang from tree branches and would need to be lit every 24 hours using Fire Potion 1. For lighting the lanterns you will receive a shovel and one gift. Gifts you may receive are100 bracelets, 10 crystals, 2 energy, 10 moon mice, or a magic key. If you receive the magic key, you can open a treasure chest that contains 1 each of the following items: water lily, dragon lotus, dragon orchid, dragon star, and moon apple. Gifts may change with garden upgrades. The garden area would need to be cleared of the following: Monsters, including Badgers, Rats, and Sowbugs defeated by brewery items. Weeds: Poison Ivy, and Deadly Nightshade removed with shovels. Other : Holes left behind by the Badgers and Rats removed with shovels. See the pictures below for examples of the color scheme, etc.

Possible plants:
Night Queen Cactus
Lady-of-the-night
Fairy Cap
Evening Stock
Night Phlox
Dragon Fruit
Evening Primrose
Tuberose
Evening Gladiolus
Angel Trumpet
Moon Flower
Night Rose

Items to make in the brewery – fairy dust powder, moonshine potion, evening herb. Each requiring only a small amount of plants and a very short production time. Brewery items would be used to defeat monsters in the garden.

To unlock Night Queen Cactus you will need to light the lanterns 10 times (needed for moonshine potion)
To unlock Lady-of-the-night you will need to light the lanterns 25 times plus 5 Night Queen Cactus (needed for evening herb)
To unlock Fairy Cap you will need to light the lanterns 30 times plus 5 Lady-of-the-night, and 5 Night Queen Cactus (needed for fairy dust)
…and so on for unlocking additional plants and making more items in the brewery and to level up the garden.
Attachments
fairygardenfinal.jpg
fairygardenfinal.jpg (123.42 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
16pic_766006_b.jpg
16pic_766006_b.jpg (244.85 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
Last edited by fluffdragon on 20. Jul 2018, 13:19, edited 4 times in total.
IBLack
Fearn

17. Jul 2018, 21:51

Give them all names.
Hello, I see about 8 places where you could set up a new garden.
1) The Cloud Grove. It is located in a group of islands near the Cloud Garden. The small islet closest to us. There you can see the vegetation, why not be the Cloud Grove.
2) Cloud cave. A group of islands near the Cloud Garden. The middle (large island) in the lower part of it can be seen a cave.
3) Flying Garden. This same island, where Cloud Cave, but on the island landmark.
4) The valley garden. Place under a large group of islands near the Cloud Garden. On the ground.
5) The village garden. Place near the Store.
6) Water cave. Place for the waterfall, lower level.
7) Azure garden (water garden) Place in the pool of the waterfall (above).
8) Foggy (Wuthering) garden. Island over the waterfall. Despite the fact that the bottom of the island is above the waterfall, its top is covered with a mist, a thundercloud.

Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it.
What would be in your new garden?
What colors would you use?
Consider the Wuthering Garden.
Since the garden is in a fog (a storm cloud), the colors of the decor will be blue, purple gray. On the perimeter of the screen will be a frame shaped like foggy curls. In the upper right corner will be located gazebo, with a thundercloud hanging over it and rain. Twice a week a gardener will appear in the gazebo to upgrade the garden.

What opens the new garden?
What plants would you have growing?
Plants here will be associated with the elements of air, electricity, water. For example, there will grow rain plants, lightning flowers, foggy mushrooms.

What creatures would be be?
In the arbor of the weather, small unicorns hide, they are very upset by the bad weather on the island, but they refuse to leave it, as they remember those times when there was no thundercloud and the rainbow hung over the island.

What sort of weeds or monsters would need clearing?
After upgrade the garden to level 2, you have access to fighting two types of monsters - a mud and a rainy monster (5pcs). At the third level, you need to drive a tornado, a hurricane or a typhoon (3pcs), on the fourth level - we will fight with 3 shining griffins, at level 5 we are waiting for 2 misty dragons, at 6 level - 1 Thunderbird. Also do not forget about the obstacles that we take away for the crystals. They can look like small lightballs.

Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type?
Why not. Can arrange a stormy cloud with a mini game, in this game you will need to catch lightning with a jar, every lightning caught is +1 energy to us. Playing up to three losses, the next time you can play in a day. Every missed lightning-1 attempt.
What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world?
The quest giver is an adult unicorn. Tells the story of how until recently on this island it was easy and fun as the unicorns descended down to the pool of the waterfall, splashed there and rolled on the waterfall. While the Shadow looming over Magoia did not invade their island. Unicorns can not cast out completely the Shadow, they in every possible way resist the complete seizure of the island. Unfortunately their strength is not enough, so they ask you, the Hero to help them.
As on our island we begin to grow new plants, then from them you can come up with new potions, powders and herbs, accordingly a reward for the quests can be new types of weapons against the monsters of the island.
Alice MG Magoia name )
eveningstar
Fearn

18. Jul 2018, 03:35

in the tree could be called twiggle gardens, mini game to open each branch and each branch opens a new area to plant, you could have creatures made up from sticks, twigs, bark, swooping birds.
there could be a special tree sap potion that can speed up growth time for plants, colours of autumn leaves would be nice
sprouting poisonous mushrooms if not killed of by a certain time poison the plants and kill them.

At the bottom of the waterfall - Mermaid grotto that takes you to a whole new area with new "gardens" to open like sunken ship, pirates island, coral reef,
sea creatures like snapping turtles, sharks, blue ring octopus,
mermaids sent on quests to bring back special items for you, beautiful seaweeds and coral could be the plants,

There could be different mini games for different areas, mini games are so varied, there could be the match 3, finding objects, differences between pictures, word games, brain games, it could be like a certain number of planting plots open with the first, then you would have to work towards another area by doing quests - like collecting certain things that you would find in different areas or would find by planting and harvesting certain plants
Last edited by eveningstar on 21. Jul 2018, 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
playing as suprima
Biff
Squishem

18. Jul 2018, 08:25

I could say the floating island, but not imaginative enough,
So there would be a Special Pond with an island in the middle kind of like a swamp, or Cranberry Bog sort.
All the plants would be like water lilies and and Bladderwort type plants. We may grow a few in containers also
A few would have special sprites that grow out of them when they mature.
I like the fact that it is a hidden garden and you have to get there by large lily pad, canoe,boat or travel on the back of a turtle or frog.
So some of the Monsters that the shadow made were like snails and mice and gophers and such maybe a water dweller as well.
I think the tribe that lives there has to get around on large lily pads or dugout canoes. Many different areas inside this
hidden cove could be under tree trunks, or in the branches of the tree like a tree house, Or on floating pontoons in the middle.
Much of the scenes could be lit with glowing plants and hanging vines that glow. Somehow the person in charge of this area is
a fisherwoman as well and the different fishes we catch could be given to her in exchange for Lilies or else a totally different plant
to gather for points. The Dragon for this swamp land would also be aquatic and have a submerged area for itself and an above
ground lair for it's eggs. You need to summon it with so many fish before it comes to lay eggs.
So if you took a large lily pad from the Aqua garden and went up a hidden water way, you could reach this new swamp-pond-island area.
I still don't have a great name for it. Maybe Swamp Island. Or Water Cove. Water Retreat. Swampy Reef. Swamp Mannor. I feel it would be a different
setting and still integrate well with the Magoia world. This place would have a big amount of fishing to it. Maybe even
feed them to the dragons. Many sudden Down pours (rain) could also be a growing spurt for plants if you wanted to give them
a special yield prize. Oh, and Moose can live there in the swampland too. Beaver and Racoons also. Many birds like the Kingfisher,
Redstarts (blackbirds) and Robins and Swallows like to live there as well as dragon flies and mosquitos. Ducks and Geese make an
appearance periodically. Of course the Hummingbird will be there! Could be a game out of the Dragon flies eating the mosquitos
to get a prize. They have to eat so many in the time limit for a new plant or something nice. You could have new friends to help out,
but you need them to work for fishing poles to help get new clothes and bathing suits, and rain gear. we can have many feast days to
bring the guests to the party. They could then ask for what they need from us to help out. I can see this community with it's own culture. The
fisherwoman would have a name like Winnow, and her relatives and family come from out in the swamps to be our guests and ask us what they need.
We also have stories of the fishermen that were out and found the Dragon Mother (Minoa) and saved her from the Swamp Monster Eel. There would be more stories
of the Kingfisher and how he taught them how to fish and where. The animals that saved the Dragon and eggs. Or the special flowers that the birds saved from
the shadow minnions. There would be lots of Blue and Green and Purple Mists that have the Bright glowing neon flowers, vines and Bubbles to light the areas up.
We have silver to shine through and grow the plants. Then there is the Browns that are in the way. Choking reeds, pussywillows, beaver dams, brown lily pads, and frogs and
Mosquitos. These have to be cleared away from areas to plant. We also need some bright colors for the special things the plants grow like the sprites. Golds and silvers.
there are lots of colors to make it very lively and enought browns and darks to portray the Shadows.
Of course much of this hidden area is a special place with special people.

I came from the Pacific Northwest of USA and know the way swamplands work. But you could work some kind of big swamp
monster into the scene. There could be one area, or a whole new world within Magoia that is hidden. I like the ideas of many
other players as well. Just know I did not read them first. But Pictures of some are just fantastic. You have a very great premise
for your game here. Hope we all give you good ideas. Biff.