Surprise Event 27!!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bagzoo
Fearn

16. Aug 2018, 04:12

I've never been big on fashion so I;ll stay away from that stuff. What I do want to see is actual gardening gear as options. I just don't see all the fancy dresses/outfits as suitable for a hard work's day of clearing weeds, fighting monsters and planting/harvesting crops. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Outfit
Good dark pants (more on the brown side) that will 'hide' that your legs are all muddy. A light (white?) long-sleeved shirt to protect from the sun (similar to a rash guard) but can also be rolled up if you need to.

2. Accessory
A good, wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun, rain, random presents from the birds (and dragons) flying overhead. Maybe a good, solid shovel to work with.

3. pet
A day out working in the field must be better with a good doggo (a good sturdy doggo, not those toy dogs that'll drown in the mud if you take them to the fields)

4. hair
The shorter the better. Can't have all that hair flying about when you're bending over the mud.

5. body
More variety on body types. Sure, the new farmhand can be slim and wiry, but there's also the old, grizzled farmer who maybe enjoys a cold one every evening and is a bit rounded 'round the middle because of that. The warrior needs to hit the gym and pack on some muscle, else he's just going to get pushed around by the monsters he's going to face.

6. face
We have a lot of cutesy stuff, so we need more rugged ones. Dark paint under the eyes (similar to what american football players do) does help with the glare out in the fields. The warrior types need intimidating warpaint (or even straight up scary masks). Scaring foes is sometimes better than having to fight them.

7. other
All of my suggestions try to bring the 'working stuff' to the fore, but that doesn't mean they have to be 'ugly'. Can always put an artsy spin on regular work clothes - like maybe put some fancy runes on those things that protect against the sun or angry, bite-y insects.
Beckett
Squishem

16. Aug 2018, 05:53

I have to say, I agree with a lot of what Bagzoo had to say, just from the female perspective:

Outfit: I'd like to see some regular pants, like jeans or other long pants, attractive, but not "fancy". Something I'd actually think of myself in if I were out in a garden. For me, they'd be a straight/tapered leg. With a blouse, sleeves long or rolled up, cotton or denim with some color choices, but some regular choices like white, denim blue, etc. maybe with a vest with lots of pockets, and a tee shirt option for warmer seasons. With lace up ankle work boots.

Accessory: Hats! wide brim, cowboy, baseball cap type. Again, speaking for myself, not going for high fashion, or wild colors, but nice. Garden tools. Or a Farmer's Almanac.

Pet: A wee badger (but one who won't dig up my plants!)

Hair: Short. More variety among what I'd call the natural shades. I'd probably go red, but not scarlet or neon,

Body: I agree with Bagzoo on the need for more variety in body types - as well as heights. I think the stance on the female should change to a more forward, strong stance. That arm reaching back and bent the way it is isn't very useful for holding things. my avatar would probably still be short, though depending on whether I'm feeling my age or not, she might be more athletic looking.

Face: I'd like a more adult looking avatar. I think facial variety should be an option along with hair and eye color. My avatar would be closer to my own middle age (most days).
Andreja
Gardener

16. Aug 2018, 07:56

I'm satisfied with the look my avatar have right now but lets try...

OUTFIT
Nice, romantic dress with lots of shinny pearls and diamonds, no feathers. Fabric must be made of organic hemp or non gmo cotton, silk. Only natural fabric. For a winter my avatar would like to have a tight dress made of organic wool from a veery happy sheeps who run freely on the green meadows faar away from gmo fields, with a tight tick panties made of cotton. Also shoes and boots, red, purple, green and blue, no heals, made of mushrooms skin. In summer time she likes to be barefoot to connect with the Mother Magoia.

ACCESSORY
My avatar would like to have - nice small devilish pair of horns in many colours to fit the hair and outfit, an elegant sword made of mithrill, a superbag like Sport Billy, louxorious diamond neckless, a blue frog that sits on the shoulder, joint in the mouth would also be nice with matching facial expresion.

PET
Green cat, blue cat, yellow sahara sand main coon cat, pink bengal cat, black panthera cat, orange bob cat, purple tiger cat, flying silver cat, small invisible cat, ghost cat with a nice clean sheet, smily cat, soft kitty pur pur pur...ect

HAIR
Oooo, curly, long, tick, in many colours like all shades of azure with pink and green parts. That's it. I'm not much into hairstyles. Just make it rich, shinny and healthy.

BODY
My avatar wants a body of a Godess, juicy, gracefull, with all atributes of a real woman, not thah childish one that have right now. Don't get me wrong, she don't want to be sexist, just a Godess. And please, please put a deep dark eyes ( brown and black ), PLEASE. Thank you :) She is crazy about dark eyes, in Magoia and in Croatia too.

FACE
Naturaly, face of a Goddes, oval with big warm dark eyes and a beutifull open smile with a bit of sharp teeth showing up. Caramel skin with magical sighns on cheeks, something like cho ku rei or something, not a chineese word for soupe, not that.

OTHER
She alredy feels like a Godess so lets OTHER worries about OTHER.
Now, bless you my child and go in peace, love and health. Your Goddes loves you and protects you.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

16. Aug 2018, 08:32

Going hippy!!!
1. Outfit - Long dress, flowing sleeves, V neckline
2. Accessory - For every hippy it must be flowers, flowers and more flowers.
3. Pet - British Bulldog
4. Hair - Exactly what I have now. Very long. Silver grey and purple bits
5. Body - As it used to be. No aches and pains LOL
6. Face - Very little make up, if any.
7. Other -Compulsory John Lennon sunglasses and a shoulder bag that would carry all my crystals and incense.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Esethielle
Gardener

16. Aug 2018, 09:29

We are in a fantasy game, where magic is paramount, so I can not imagine normal outfits because we are not in real life, so let our imagination run free.

1. outfit
Creepers that run on one leg, pass around the hips to form a loincloth, climb on the belly to finish on the chest and form a summit. Continue on one shoulder and gently wind on one arm. All decorated with flowers, such as orchids.
2. accessory
A magic wand, as tall as our avatar, in gnarled wood with some flowers growing on it and a sparkling gem at the top.
3. pet
A little dragon that we could carry on the arm.
4. hair
Hair raised, with some braids, like Daenerys in Game of Thrones.
5. body
A little more feminine for women and a little more muscular for men.
6. face
Luscious lips, almond eyes. Opportunity to have some makeup for women, and beards and mustaches for men.
7. other
A wreath of flowers the same color as the flowers of the dress.
Facial and body tattoos (tribal, japanese or other)
meme1
Shaman

16. Aug 2018, 09:29

1. Outfit - long flowing garment made of flimsy (see through)material so that it blows in the wind with a semi fitting cotton lining. Colour - iridescent outer layer with a very pale pink underneath. heart shaped neck, and short sleeves.
2. Accessory - silver glitter with iridescent ribbons attached at one end
3. pet - a small unicorn with an iridescent horn.
4. hair - very long ringlets silver in colo
5. body - voluminous, light tanned skin
6. face - large soft brown eyes, classic features with pointy little ears
7. other - pearl/sliver combs in her hair, and a white mohair jacket with pearl buttons for winter wear, silver glitter sandals (summer gold glitter boots winter)
Rita G.
Gardener

16. Aug 2018, 11:39

1. Outfit – I would like gardening clothes that are practical and casual. Long and short sleeve t-shirts, overalls, jeans, Capri length pants, and garden shoes or boots would be ideal.
2. Accessory – Practical accessories would include a gardening tote or apron with tools (rake, trowel, and pruning shears), a sun visor, gardening gloves, and sunglasses.
3. Pet – I want a blue bird of happiness.
4. Hair – I would like to see all hairstyles available to either sex. I’m not sure that the males would be as interested in the female hairstyles, but I would certainly like some of the male hairstyles available for my female avatar.
5. Body – I don’t have a preference in this area, unless I can remove my tail.
6. Face – Again, I have no preference. I tend to lean towards average features. I don’t like the serpent eyes or fangs.
7. Other – I would like the clothes and accessories to reflect each of the 4 seasons. Some to wear during warm, hot, cool and cold weather.
fluffdragon
Shaman

16. Aug 2018, 13:01

1. Outfit – Give me some comfortable and durable work clothes. I want garden pants with lots of pockets especially at the knees for accommodating kneepads and a long sleeve plaid button down shirt in cotton (with sleeves rolled up) or flannel (with sleeves buttoned at the wrist). I need rubber shoes and boots for my feet, garden gloves to protect my hands, and a wide brimmed straw hat for my head.
2. Accessory – I need tools like a watering can, a rake and a shovel.
3. Pet – I want a baby pot bellied pig.
4. Hair – Short, short and shorter.
5. Body – I don’t want a tail.
6. Face – I like classic features.
7. Other – I would like the developers to bring back some of the older/limited clothes and accessories that were available to earlier players. I want a bunny ears headband.
LuluMoon
Gardener

16. Aug 2018, 14:20

I will just put the picture in...this year I kinda like color purple and all the shades of it...dunno why so don't ask lol :D
But mostly this is how outfit should look, or at least how I imagine it, pity I didn't drew these and claim no ownership...since I can't draw T_T
Attachments
e535e83d5ef56582daf6e18f587ddc5ab9660b53_hq.jpg
e535e83d5ef56582daf6e18f587ddc5ab9660b53_hq.jpg (43.74 KiB) Viewed 6905 times
astra___mode_special___nova_by_rika_dono-d9u41tm.jpg
astra___mode_special___nova_by_rika_dono-d9u41tm.jpg (207.42 KiB) Viewed 6905 times
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Aug 2018, 15:51

outfit: i like changing my outfits because i have different moods. what i would like to see would be a warrior set for women. i would like a soft leather look, close to the body.. separate top and bottom and the ability to swap different top and bottom looks. maybe with gauntlets and arm bands , leather boots

accessories: bow and arrow, medallion, hair feather (two different kinds to choose... some for hanging down in the hair, some for the back of the head that stand up)

pet: jaguar and hawk

hair: middle of the back feathered hair, black or french braided both sides and down into one braid

skin tone: tan

face: open smile with teeth showing

different pose: a warrior needs to have a different pose other than a delicate feminine hand flipped up. holding the bow and maybe hand on the hip for the other, or hand on the head of the jaguar or extended out with the hawk on the arm. perhaps the option to turn or tilt the head a bit.

tattoos: around the face and eyes, maybe diagonally around that area with the ability to change the color

tail: option to have none, jaguar tail with spots and the black and white tip