Christmas Day 12

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lorelei3
Shaman

12. Dec 2019, 18:25

I would make garlands with Aqua Bindweed and Pond Lotus for the Aqua Garden, together with Blue Lampions everywhere in it.
In the Root Garden I would use garlands made of Fire Calyx and Ruby Lotus, and let Red Lampions floating in the air.
For the Honey Garden I would choose yellow garlands made from Glowing Swirl and Sun Lotus and I would spread Yellow Lampions around.
In the Rock Garden I would use garlands made of Moon Lotus and Storm Flowers with Green Lampions floating everywhere.
The Dragon Cave will be decorated with Ember Bells and Fire Grail, and the Ancestor Trees will have lots of Light Stars on their branches.
sylvannaro
Shaman

12. Dec 2019, 21:14

I really like green. I would choose herbs and plants from the air. I would combine green lampion with air mushrooms and moon lotus. Then I would bring a little contrast with herbs and fire herbs. Fire bindwood, burning swirl, ruby lotus and ruby flowers will blend their cheerful red with the raw greens of the air plants. Besides these I would add a few Glow Calux. This is a green and red theme with some yellow accents.
Saphira47
Gardener

13. Dec 2019, 00:48

In the water garden, I would plant a fir tree instead of the well
For the decorated, as balls, I would put lampion of all colors, some glow cup here and there and light puff and a light star at the top.
At the base there would be as gifts dew, glitter, ember and mist Shell and juicegrape, lightgrape, airgrape and glowgrape.
I will suspend garlands composed of bell lignt, rafflesia, swirl multicolors and nigntstar sunstar, vulcanostar, miststar
with moon plant and water lily (it's still the water garden :lol: ).
mistybleu
Fearn

13. Dec 2019, 00:58

i would use swamp twine as a binder for some garland which would have ember bells, frost flowers, ruby flowerets, glint flowerets, and river houseleeks, all making a pretty garland for the magoia tree and around the tree homes as decour.
i would then decorate the whole areas with heart cherry, gold swirls, star banana, and dragon orchids so everything would glow and look nice to add festivity and color then sprinkle it with alot of glitter.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

13. Dec 2019, 04:28

Fire SugaSuga = 20 Fire Houseleek, 30 Fire Bind Weed, 15 Burning Swirls. Makes 1 Fire Powder Level 10. 10 Fire Powder Level 10 required. Brew time 4hrs. Fire SugaSuga's used as to set off Fire Works to Celebrate One Glorious Amazing Day.

Glitter Snow SugaSuga = 20 Wafting Swirls, 35 Glowing Swirls, 18 Dragon Star. Make 1 Glitter Goo Herb Level 4. 15 Glitter Goo Herb Level 4 required. Brew time 3hrs. Glitter Snow SugaSuga will sprinkle from the sky to fall upon paved cobblestone and shimmer within Full Moon or Sunlit sky.

Slow River SugaSuga = 18 River Housleek, 25 Pond Lotus, 15 Moon Lotus, 16 Aqua Mushroom. Makes 1 Lazy River Potion Level 3. 10 Lazy River Potion 3 required. Brew time 4 1/2 hours. Slow River SugaSuga is used to slow the river that runs though out Magoia down so that all can float about the river and Sing "SugaSuga" thoughout the day.

Tinsel SugaSuga = 20 Glint Floweret, 15 Glow Heartleaf, 35 Yellow Lampion, 18 Glowing Swirls. Makes 1 Glowing Tinsel Potion Level 2. 10 Glowing Tinsel Potion Level 2. Brew time 3 hours 45 mins. Tinsel SugaSuga as all can imagine is Gold in Color and is sprayed though out Magoia's Cannon to spread Tinsel Cheer thoughout Magoia Land.
mapi
Gardener

13. Dec 2019, 16:59

Magoia grows 4 kinds of cereal: Light Grass, Frost Grass, Fire Grass, and Wind Grass. We grind flour or semolina from them, beat them into flakes or cook porridge. Mostly we cook salty dishes from them, but they are also very useful for making desserts.
A very good dish is gnocchi made of semolina of Fire Grass, topped with mushroom sauce. The preparation of this dish is very simple. Gnocchi is prepared from semolina, some water, and one dragon egg. We form gnocchi and cook them in saltwater.
For the topping we fry Sun lotus, add sliced Aqua Mushroom, Light mushroom, Fire Mushroom, and Air Mushroom. When some water has evaporated, season with a chopped Glowing Swirl and pour it over the cooked gnocchi. The lunch is on the table.
willow
Fearn

13. Dec 2019, 23:02

Pick 10 Magoia herbs or plants from any of your gardens.
Name them and describe how to make them, and
how you would use them to decorate Magoia.

Moon plant, glint floweret, shining bells, ember bells, light star, glitter shell, coral green, love ghost, thornwater, deep drops

First put deep drops plants with some water into a cauldron and bring to the boil, as soon as the water is boiling turn down the heat and simmer for two hours topping up with a little water so it doesn't dry out, stirring frequently. After two hours take the cauldron off the heat and whisk bottle the resulting mixture as this is your glue, put to the side.

Place the glitter shells on a tray and put into the oven at a very low heat, leave overnight to dry out completely, once dried out crush until extremely fine and fill an old pepper shaker this is your glitter.

Take the moon plants and light star plant, push a wire through each one,

Take the Thornwater plants and weave them until you have a garland that is long enough to decorate the Tribal tree
Once you have your long Garland add the prepared moon and star plants securing the wire through the garland's weave
Using some of the glue add the Love Ghost and Glint Floweret flowers all over the garland, once the flowers are fixed in place spray the glue lightly over the garland and sprinkle with the glitter.

Once dry hang all around the tree, then take the shining and ember bells and twist them together sprinkle with glitter and hang the bells from the branches, take two coral green at a time and glue each pair together to form a ball, sprinkle with glitter and hang them all on the tribal tree.
Ta da Magoia's Christmas tree :lol:
Seamist
Gardener

14. Dec 2019, 02:52

I would take the water dish, light dish, fire dish, wind dish, love ghost, pond ghost and glow ghost to weave garlands for all the houses and the tribal tree. Then I would take ember shells 2 , glitter shells 2 and light stars 2, to line all the pathways. To make a glowing and sparkling wonderland.
Maleela
Shaman

14. Dec 2019, 09:12

This Game is now Closed

Thank you all for your participation

The Prize of 100 Energy has been delivered to you, Magoically!

Enjoy the rest of the Games!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!