I want more
43%
I would like a little more complicated
7%

Total votes: 60
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Oct 2017, 21:35

So, with Eddard and PetDragon, we had fun preparing this event (which is far from over) and you can not even imagine the following gifts .......

We tried to make it fun, but we especially tried to teach you a few things.
Because, if many of you are old players, this is not the case for everyone. So some questions were based on your knowledge of Magoia, others were just for fun, and still others were for learning, for example, to take a screenshot. (which could be useful the day you have a problem and you have to send a message to the support, or ask a question here, in the forum)

I would like to know if you enjoyed it, I give you two options of choice!
And we will read all your comments with pleasure
Good vibes and energies Image
Aramina
Star Gazer

29. Oct 2017, 07:00

hmmmm not many answers :D
Good vibes and energies Image
Mel
Cuddle

29. Oct 2017, 12:27

I like the Forenevent well and hope that we get something more often.

(Please excuse my bad english :oops: )
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
fluffdragon
Shaman

29. Oct 2017, 14:50

I welcome any opportunity to win prizes and learn more about Magoia. It was easy to participate and offered something to do while my plants were growing and my potions brewing. Thank you!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

29. Oct 2017, 15:06

I have truly enjoyed it. Been fun to see what other say, and I really enjoyed the word association day. Good Job and Thank you !
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Lapin
Fearn

29. Oct 2017, 16:07

The Halloween-Event is ok.
What really excites me is the new plant "bible". Best idea ever for new(newer) players. It hopefully will keep them more interested in the game and not drop out before level 20. Now, if the team at Magoia could do something about all the started plants in the gardens (sometimes 4 or more) that would be something to crow about. Lapin is French for rabbit. I'm hopping into all my friends gardens to help get them the most yield. :D :D :D :D
ThePeggySue
Dragonspider

29. Oct 2017, 19:27

These types of events are nice. It gives us a chance to see who our really active players are and who pays attention. Personally, I would have liked to seen rewards a little higher but that is only because I am a long term player and at a higher ranking, which means the need for larger rewards. However, for the new players, this provided a nice boost. I would like to see more events like this, even though it means I have to spend even more time in the game on a daily basis. :roll:
There is always a new chapter to begin...Write your life chapters with grace and goodness. -Peji
IBLack
Fearn

29. Oct 2017, 21:13

Very much))
Alice MG Magoia name )
Arialedwin
Squishem

30. Oct 2017, 01:50

I Have very much enjoyed the Halloween event,
As a person that has been playing for a while, there is still so much to learn about Magoia, although my guild leader helps lots and lots.
please keep the games coming and great job to the team.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Oct 2017, 03:45

i'm am pretty much brand new here so i did not know what to do or where to go until one of my clan members asked me today if i was doing the event. it's been a learning experience for me over the last few weeks but my clan has been awesome. now that i know how to get in here and what to look for maybe i can give a vote after i play a game. ;)