I want more
43%
I would like a little more complicated
7%

Total votes: 60
anchora
Dragonspider

30. Oct 2017, 04:33

I thought it was really nice, the variation of topics covered made it fun as you never new what kind of thing you were going to be asked.
the rewards such as energy could have been a little higher (healing trees takes a lot once you are past level 12), but overall they were lovely.
I would like more of these events, they give another thing to do between plant growing and are something to look forward to.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Oct 2017, 07:03

We are hoping to to weekly/fortnightly/monthly in the future as well as the main events like Christmas etc.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
kvm
Squishem

30. Oct 2017, 07:37

I think it has potential and I think it has taken a lot of hard work on the part of the moderators. Thank you for that.

Communication is key. The announcement that was sent out in the game did not tell us much. The only reason that I knew it was on the forum was because Cecili, in my clan, told us it was. It would have been great to have that information in the announcement that went out. Also, a reminder announcement on day 1 would have been nice. I kept waiting for something to come up in the game to get me started on the event and it never did. Another post in the clan made me check the forum, but by then I had already missed day 1.

Regarding prizes, most prizes are fine when they are simply placed in our inventory, but it feels better to actually click something to accept them (it makes it quite clear that we did receive them and doesn't ever leave us wondering). Energy is tricky. If we're currently saving up our energy (for tree healing or something), then a gift of energy directly into our bar is fine. If, however, we have used up all of our energy and are letting it accumulate up overnight, that extra energy gift is wasted. If I could accept it when I want to, I can make sure I use it as I choose. If it pops into my bar while it's recharging, it's not extra energy anymore. It takes the place of energy I would have accumulated anyway. The bottom line is that I think it is much more beneficial and simply feels better to be able click something to accept our gifts when we choose rather than to just have them put in for us.

Since it's the first of it's kind, it's a learning experience for us all. Thanks for taking this on.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Oct 2017, 08:17

Some very interesting ideas kvm. I like the idea of keeping the prizes for when the players wants to use them but I don't know how the developers will feel but I think it is definitely
worth thinking about. I will go through the announcements that we did and work on improvements. I know we were putting up announcements in chat but maybe that was not the best place. Your point on energy is very valid and I just didn't think about that so my apologies. It is good to get the feedback as we are thinking about doing something weekly or
fortnightly or monthly so we would need to make anything like this at the same day each week etc. Again thank you. :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
marizz
Fearn

30. Oct 2017, 09:49

My english is not so good so i can not write all i want to say but for me was a great way out from the game routine. It was good that all participants received the prize because we login in game at different hours. Great job admins, thank you! :)
mapi
Gardener

30. Oct 2017, 14:51

Fun and help to learn something and to grow faster. Thank you team :D
Vanja357
Squishem

31. Oct 2017, 03:25

Is not bad,but for some of us who dont talk english evry well,is hard to understad what you looking in quiz,so we need help of ure clans,houpfully my clan is best 8-) ,and they help me allways if i dont understand question good,or i tink thet i dont understand them :mrgreen: .It will be nice to see more game like this,picause prise help us alot.
Ty for event i didnt espect it.
TABHO
Squishem

31. Oct 2017, 07:19

I am enjoying this Halloween Event as well Magoia very well. I am glad you made us learn some new things as well. Keep it up. :D
karenrollins
Star Gazer

31. Oct 2017, 16:53

now that i have done a couple i really liked it. i have to admit that there are some very clever and creative people enjoying this game. i sincerely hope that you can come up with more stuff like this! i think it gives the feeling of a comraderie to the group that is usually limited to clans or friends... it brings the entire "nation" together in a fun and enjoyable way. perhaps you can set up an "event suggestion" link and every month or two have something special like this, whether for just one day or for a holiday and do it for a week...?
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

31. Oct 2017, 20:52

I have had a great time learning how easy it is to post to the Forum and a few other things.

Let's do this more often : )

Happy Halloween & Garden-on!

Mara