I want more
43%
I would like a little more complicated
7%

Total votes: 60
Aeris64
Shaman

1. Nov 2017, 03:46

Ya'll did a great job!! It was fun and interesting. I loved Day 9's game it's a blast to read some of the answers! and the games that taught people about using the different features of the game. In the future I would like to see a 'gift' of some sort that only the people who played everyday will get (something for our island or avatar related to the holiday) - that will draw in more people and get people asking where/how did you get____. Also, lilies... it is the most needed item of the game and many can rarely afford to buy them. (but we still have tonight's prize so....) :D

Thanks for such a fun event!
Aeris64
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Nov 2017, 05:04

Thank you Aeris64. Thank you for your comments and as you said..... Quote "(but we still have tonight's prize so....) :D"
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
eveningstar
Fearn

1. Nov 2017, 10:27

yes it was a nice bit of fun
playing as suprima
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Nov 2017, 12:04

More fun to come.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Amephnx
Dragonspider

1. Nov 2017, 15:24

The game is amazing!

The Halloween Forum event, sorry guys - but not so much...

I don't feel like I won anything, because nothing ever appeared to tell me I did. Which made it easy to miss a day's topic/game in the forum. When you ask people to break he norm and add to what they are doing when they check into the game, it should be bigger so people actually think of it. So an individual player who checks in several times a day can still miss out on the big prizes... Too much work for no indication of pay-off. I was kind of let down.

However, there are some good nuggets here for the next go-round, I just think it was a little to uneventful.

BUT THE GAME IS AMAZING (again) and the work that goes into it is appreciated by this player!!!
*)0(* Be the Universe's tool - AND NO ONE ELSE'S!!! *)0(* ~*~Amephnx~*~
mapi
Gardener

1. Nov 2017, 16:10

Thanks to team, which had lots of work to make this event alive. Great games (easy enough fot us, who aren`t english speaking), enough fun, and another activity to think about. And great prices for active players.
Thanks again
Azreah
Fearn

2. Nov 2017, 03:30

I really did enjoy it. I threw my hands up in the air over the snapshot thing, but managed to get help. :lol:
I hope there is more events like this. It was fun.
Azreah