Gifts

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Jun 2018, 10:10

1000 crystals have been distributed to everyone who played the weekend game.

Thank you for reminding me of some wonderful songs.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Callia
Forum Moderator

22. Jun 2018, 10:18

Prizes Distributed for Special Event 21 = 50 WL Congratulations!!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Esethielle
Gardener

22. Jun 2018, 10:21

is·land ˈīlənd/ noun
noun: island; plural noun: islands
1. a piece of land surrounded by water.
If this single definition could explain what an island is, then we could consider Africa, North America and all other continents as islands, but we all know we would be wrong.

ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA
Although Australia is sometimes called an “island continent,” most geographers consider islands and continents to be separate things. According to Britannica, an island is a mass of land that is both “entirely surrounded by water” and also “smaller than a continent.” By that definition, Australia can’t be an island because it’s already a continent.
Difference between islands and continents
wikipedia wrote:Greenland is the world's largest island, with an area of over 2.1 million km2, while Australia, the world's smallest continent.
Thus, a land can be considered as an island, OR as a continent, and can not be both at the same time. The fact that some people call it "island continent" is a mistake.

There was a time when people thought that the earth was flat, that a number of people still think that the earth is flat gives them reason for it?
Aramina
Star Gazer

25. Jun 2018, 09:03

The gifts are distributed, 300 moonmices !

I prepare the list of answers ;)

Have a nice day and enjoy your gardens! :D
Good vibes and energies Image
Aramina
Star Gazer

25. Jun 2018, 09:53

1. Four men were fishing in a boat on the lake. The boat turned over and all four men sank to the bottom of the lake. And yet, not one single man got wet? How can this be?
The answer is: because no SINGLE man got wet. they ALL got wet. Congratulations to Liztruesilver who was the first to find the answer :)

2. When I take five and add six, I get eleven, but when I take six and add seven, I get one. What am I?
The answer is: A clock.

3. What makes you, young?
The answer is: add NG : youNG

4. Railroad crossing, watch out for the cars, how do you spell that without any R’s?
The answer is: spell "that" : T.H.A.T

5. 20+20+20=60. How can you make 60 again by using the same number 3 times, but it can’t be 20?
The answer is: 55+5=60 And congratulations to Mariz who found another answer ;)

6. A house of quite normal shape has its four faces exposed to the south. How is it possible ?
The answer is: It is built at the north pole, yes Blueani :D

7. A person is in the shade; there are 30 degrees celsius. She decides to take off her shirt. Later, it is 35 degrees celsius and she decides to take off her T-shirt. Later, she realizes that it is 40 degrees celsius in the shade and decides to put on a woolen sweater. Why ?
The answer is: A wool sweater insulates the inside of the outside, it does not heat. So if the interior (at 37 degrees) is colder than the outside (at 40 degrees), putting a sweater makes it less likely to suffer from heat.
Congratulations to Hegyipasztor :D

8. Two bucket are in front of you
The water of the first is at 32 ° Celsius
2nd water is 32 ° Fahrenheit.
If you drop a ball in each of the buckets, in which the ball will arrive first at the bottom?
The answer is: In the bucket at 32 ° Celsius.
In the other, the water is frozen because 32 ° Fahrenheit is 0 ° Celsius.
Congratulations to those who found the solution !

9. Are 1 and 1 always do 2? Please, explain
The answer is: No...
Take for example two soap bubbles, then three cases are possible:
- the two bubbles combine to give a big bubble (1 + 1 = 1)
- same as before but the bubble bursts (1 + 1 = 0)
- the two bubbles are connected (1 + 1 = 2)
Another examples, if we write side by side 1 and 1, it gives 11 (eleven).
And in binary, 1 + 1 = 10!
Congratulations to all who have proposed other solutions

10. Everything is in nothing ... What is it?
The answer is: The universe.
The universe is everything, and so is inside nothing.
So "Space" is right 143always ;)

11. The day before yesterday, Catherine was 17 years old; next year, she will be 20 years old. How is it possible ?
The answer is: Yesterday, it was December 31st, she was 18 years old. This year, she will be 19 years old and next year, 20 years old.
Joolie is the only one to have found :D

12. One father and one son are 36 years old, between them.
Knowing that the father is 30 years older than the son, how old is the son?
The answer is: 3 years old. The father is 33 years old.

13. The son of this man is the father of my son. Knowing that I am not a woman, what is the relationship of this man to me? (two solutions to this enigma)
The answer is: This man is my father

14. What number divided by itself gives its double?
The answer is: 0.5

15. In a far country, justice was strangely rendered. Indeed, when someone was sentenced, he was presented with a bag with 2 papers: he had to choose only one of them. One was marked with a cross and meant prison; the other was white and meant freedom. On that day, the convict learns that the papers are faked: both have a cross. How can he avoid prison?
The answer is: The prisoner draws a paper, rolls it into a ball and swallows it. Then, he asks to look at the one who remains, to know the one he has drawn. The judge can deduce that the convict has drawn and swallowed the white paper of freedom!

16. For me childbirth is before pregnancy, adolescence before childhood, death before life. Who am I?
The answer is: a dictionary, yes Angele' Lee :D

17. Romeo and Juliet are found dead both in a room. The window is open but the door was locked. They have not been poisoned and no trace of injury. There are pieces of glass on the floor and a puddle of water.
What happened ?
The answer is: Romeo and Juliets are fish!
Their aquarium fell, from where the water and the pieces of glass.
Tylady is the only one to have found :D

18. How can we put six rabbits in ten boxes ?
The answer is: Just make 10 boxes and write: / S / I / X / R / A / B / B / I / T / S /

19. Complete this logical sequence:
M T W _ _ _ _
The answer is: MTWTFSS
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

20. what do we see every day, that a king sees from time to time, and that God can not see?
The answer is: His "equal" (I do not know if it's the right word in English)

21. A rooster lays an egg on the edge of a roof. The left side is 110 ° and the right is 180 °. On which side does the egg fall?
The answer is: Roosters don't lay eggs :D

22. Two planes take off at the same time, one of them travels from Paris to New York and the other from New York to Paris.
They use the same air corridor, the two planes are identical in all respects and use the same power. Only here, the New York Paris flight takes only 6:30, while the New York Paris flight takes 7:15.
How is it possible ?
The answer is: It is physical or rather meteorological, the winds over the Atlantic move from west to east. They help the flight New York Paris to be shorter.

23. You have before you a hard shelled egg and a glass bottle whose neck is smaller than the diameter of the egg.
How can you put the egg in the bottle without forcing or cutting it?
The answer is: Just scratch a match, gently put the lit match in the bottle and immediately place the egg on the neck of the bottle: it will then be sucked into the bottom. The fire absorbs the oxygen present in the bottle and creates a depression.

24. On a tree with 2 branches, the birds speak, one from above said to those from below "if one of you joins us, we will be twice as much as you, but if one of you from us will come down, we will be equal. " How many birds are there on the branches?
The answer is: 7 at the top and 5 at the bottom

25.Calculate the head: take 1000 and add 40. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Still 1000. Now add 20. Now again 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
The answer is: 4100 ;)

Congratulations to all, you have been awesome !!
Aramina
Star Gazer

11. Jul 2018, 07:53

The gifts are distributed, 1500 crystals!

Thanks again for making me laugh so much :D

Have a nice day and enjoy your gardens! ;)
And if anyone thinks he has not received his gift, let him tell me so that I check..
Aramina
Star Gazer

13. Jul 2018, 08:01

The gifts are distributed, 50 energy !

if anyone thinks he has not received his gift, let him tell me so that I check.. ;)

Have a nice day and enjoy your gardens ! :D
Aramina
Star Gazer

16. Jul 2018, 10:27

The gifts are distributed !

if anyone thinks he has not received his gift, let him tell me so that I check.. ;)

nice day all ! :D
Aramina
Star Gazer

31. Jul 2018, 21:19

The gifts are distributed, 150 energy!

One of the participants "sherri", did not mark her player name on Magoia and there are about fifty names including "sherri" in the database, so I could not give her her gift for the moment...

Thank you always mark your player name, as I often say, it helps us greatly so we can give you your gifts :)

So there were 12 errors:

leaf missing up top
missing tooth on dragon
missing leaves down on the root
tuft of hair on top of creature
flower swirl gone, bottom of tree
dragon ear missing
missing little tube on pan pipe
missing spot left elbow
missing blue stripe bottom pants left leg
missing tooth on man face
mountain peak above trees
missing bead on bandanna
Aramina
Star Gazer

2. Aug 2018, 15:40

The gifts are distributed, 300 Moonmices !