A Magoia Christmas Story as created by the players of Magoia

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aeris64
Shaman

23. Dec 2017, 20:02

A Magoia Christmas Story

Christmas is very close so I need to go shopping. I get to my car and open my door and to my surprise I see a very large reindeer that is eating a banana, skin and all, because why not? Bananas are fruits and they love fruits. But where did the reindeer come from in the middle of Paris?

He came down with the Santa; he brought the gifts to the stray dogs and cats who lived in the alleys. He filled their stockings with good food for these animals and exchanged the reindeer for new ones. Then he moved on and landed in Antartica, because Penguins need presents too!

But his sleigh lost a very important part. He needed to get a replacement, and the only place where the parts are still fabricated is in France. Santa worried this would take hours out of his schedule, but luckily Santa wrote out his order and rolled up the note to secure to Rudolph's collar, sending him off to France to pick up the part so Santa could continue his journey.

The note said: we need the scents of Channel for the penguins. But they were all sold out, Where is it doing now?
He decided to go ask his elves to make him some. But Santa asked his wife if she could donate the bottle he gave her on Valentine's Day. She said "Of course, my dear!" It was, after all, a very large bottle and they could pour it into many smaller ones. She said yes, she can invite her friends So, they solved the huge problem.

Now Rudolf had to be notified he can come back from Paris, he do not have to be a part. But how do you know it. Ms. Clause, sent Hermey the Elf on Clarice (Rudolph's girlfriend) to France, to let him know they had what they needed. Rudolph was to get back to and meet up with Santa in the Outback of Australia. As the kangaroo's need their presents too!

Rudolph flew back as fast as he could and rejoined Santa. Then they all headed to Australia where Santa gave the kangaroo's their gifts. As he was about to head off one little koala asked Santa something. "Will you be visiting the islands of the Magoia??"

Santa said: "I would love to visit Magoia, but I can't find it on any of my maps! Do you know who can help me find it?" Let’s ask the local people. They travel through the land. Australia is so big... perhaps they can tell you where Magoia is?

So they went to the Aborigines and they started to dance and told them about the Dreamworld while the didgeridoos sang their song.
You know, they said, Magoia is the most beautiful magic place all of the inhabitants grow the most beautiful gardens. They protect them with magic. Maybe they can make gift baskets for Santa to give to the people of Australia.

If only we could find a dragon to ask how to get to Magoia. After all, Dragons are the most strongest and fastest flyers and they are used to the heat of Australia but the dragon wanted to rest and landed on a VERY large rock. It was called Uluru and was a very sacred place so the dragon flew away quickly and rested on the side of the road.

A small but very bulky Wombat wobbled up to him and said “Can I have some help? I carry a huge gift bag for residents of Magoia and I don't know how to get there. Where should I go from?”

"That is a magical place! You must prove your worth to get that information! First thing you must do to prove yourself is to defeat the Taurus Dragon and a Tribe member will appear and give you a clue to find the map to Magoia."

On the way Rudolph encountered a storm and was blown onto the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town in South Africa where he stopped to chat with Rip Van Winkle and he said: “Good morning, Where am I? Can you tell me where my wife is?” He said “You're on top of Table Mountain one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Africa and I saw your wife near the restaurant but please hurry to find her before she eats everything in the restaurant and gets too heavy to get to Magoia. After all they are waiting for Christmas presents too."

So, Santa swooped down off the mountain, retrieved his wife from the restaurant and started out on his journey to Magoia once again. But something happened... He happened upon a poor unicorn, whose horn was stuck in the Spider Queen's magical net that asked him for the release.

So Santa told the Spider Queen that she did not have to be on the Naughty list anymore. She could redeem herself by freeing the unicorn and he would return her spider eggs that were left behind when she was driven from a garden in Magoia! However, he needed a map to find Magoia.

The Spider Queen, filled with an unusual Christmas Spirit, sent Santa to talk to the Wizard who requested magical snowflakes be collected for him in exchange for the map. All Santa had to do was go to the top of the magical mountain in the lands of the goblins.

The tricky part was finding the portal to get there, lucky for Santa a Magic Puppy led him to three portals. but which one is the right one? Was there a clue to help him? There is a breeze coming from all three, one smelled of peppermint, the middle one smelled like pine trees and the third had the odor of leaves decaying. Which to choose?

Santa was drawn to the pine and peppermint. He decided to pick the peppermint thinking of candy canes. But was it the right choice? As he started into the portal, magic puppy started barking. Sadly, Santa did not hear him as he was already heading to the bright warm light.
It was calling him to the magic factory where candy canes are made and the Troll king was doing a hostile take-over. Santa saw this and he decided to disturb the Troll King.

He released his reindeers and all elves telling the reindeer and elves to wrap the Troll King up with Christmas ribbon. Not to tight and not too loose, Santa snuck through the back door.

So, Santa watched from the back door as the elves were keeping the Troll King busy (taunting and teasing him and telling really lame stories) while the reindeer danced around him with ribbon to tie him up.

Once Santa saw that the Troll King was contained, he made two cups of his Magic Cocoa with two marshmallows on top and walked calmly over to the Troll King. He Said, "My old nemesis, I want to make a bargain with you. Let's have a cup of Cocoa and discuss it.”

They talked for a bit and decided that the Troll King can have his freedom as long as he helps with toys for Magoia from now on and tells him the right way to go to the Magical Land. The Troll King agrees to tell Santa but the troll king had his fingers crossed.

He smiled and told Santa “You will need a magical child, who an evil witch holds in her basement, the magical child can open the portal to Magoia. He tells him this in hope that the evil witch will catch Santa and put him in the basement.

But I saw to my surprise, a dream of a tiny bright green dragon wearing a red and white Santa hat, and in its mouth he held a precious Flower, he said to me that “When the twelfth day of Christmas comes, this precious gift will be yours.” This flower was star-shaped, in sapphire padparadscha, warm colors, orange-pink ... This jewel should adorn the top of the Christmas tree of Magoia, on the highest mountain, and thus serve as a guide for Santa Claus.

But Santa still had to release the magical child, that would get to Magoia, and on his way was a dragon with a beautiful flower in his mouth.

The Dragon put the flower at the feet of the magical Child and started singing an ancestral song. And every thing in Magoia bloomed. The child was very happy because everything started to shimmer and the people of Magoia all looked around and wondered who made everything bloom all at once.

It was the child who exploded the light that had made Magoia flourish, transfusing thousand colors of flowers in a rainbow that whipped and zipped all around the lands of Magoia. The villagers were brightened by such movement of this rainbow and when everyone saw it they began to celebrate.

Santa and his reindeer and elves knew how beautiful it would be if the whole world had these flowers that shone & sparkled so bright, but how could he make this possible? Then he had an idea to fly with his reindeer and throw them all over the world.

But in other parts of the world, people were hungry and started to eat the flowers and suddenly, they couldn't help themselves and started smiling and dancing and singing. The flowers seemed to never run out either!

Santa decided to ask some of the elves for help. The elves were so happy they helped Santa throw the flowers out of the sleigh... there were flowers everywhere in all different shape, sizes, and colors. It was beautiful. But the best part was that there was no darkness or pain and everyone was happy and even those who have no imagination and don't actually like these types of games joined here since the beginning so I'll go till the end of the Christmas events.

Santa was very pleased with all that was accomplished. Now, he was ready to go back home to Mrs. Claus!

Mrs. Claus was so pleased to have Santa home. She asked him "Did you see anything new in your travels this year my Kringle-muffin?" Santa replied " I saw many new things my lovely. Let's talk by the fire about them, my Mrs." Sitting down they start talking about all the new thing that were seen.

Until an elf interrupts Santa, “Did we ever find Rudolph?” Santa jumped to his feet, "Ho, ho, NOOoooooo!"

A crackly voice came over the intercom, “Rudolph and Clarissa are in the clutches of the Troll King! He wants a basket of Dragon Fruits for his ransom, but all the reindeer are tired and have gone to bed!”

The elf, who had been on the intercom, burst through the door in a flurry of snow. "Santa! We have your flying snow mobile warmed up for you, it has just enough room for you and a basket of fruit!" So Santa hops on the snow mobile and races off to ransom back his reindeer.

But just as Santa was taking off the rein broke off the sleigh. Fortunately, I was passing by at this moment, “Santa Claus? You need help ??” “Tartuffe, ah my friend, what luck to see you, my sled has problems.” “No worries, I always have my toolbox on me, I will fix it very quickly.” And ten minutes later, Santa Claus could finally leave to distribute all the gifts.

Santa started up the snowmobile put in the basket of fruit and left to save Rudolf and Clarrisa. When he arrived the three of them were in a good spirit, drinking egg nog and singing Christmas carols. Everything was ok.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Aramina
Star Gazer

23. Dec 2017, 22:24

You are all really great, you have created a new Christmas tale Image

And thanks to Aeris for putting together all the little pieces of the story Image
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

23. Dec 2017, 22:27

Thank you very much for putting Our Christmas Story into one place Aeris64. That was very kind of you. Well done to every player who was involved with this. :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Azreah
Fearn

24. Dec 2017, 03:28

This has got to be the very best part of the forum games. I had so much fun reading everything that all the players wrote. It showed so much creativity and good humor. Thank you for all the great stuff you have done and given. The Magioa team ROCKS! You are the best.
Thank you again.
Azreah
mapi
Gardener

24. Dec 2017, 19:39

That is real fun :lol: .
Merry Christmas to all and lots of fun stories in Magoia

Mapi
karenrollins
Star Gazer

25. Dec 2017, 03:41

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!