Ideas for games/quizzes.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Andreja
Gardener

14. Jan 2018, 08:22

Every game is fine as long as there are no screensavers and other stuff conected to that ( even with detailed instructions ). I simply can't do it. Sorry. But if the game include that, please give a chance to some of us who don't know how to handle that "computer magic"to participate in some other way. I like the prizes =) We all do.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Jan 2018, 08:37

Andreja wrote:Every game is fine as long as there are no screensavers and other stuff conected to that ( even with detailed instructions ). I simply can't do it. Sorry. But if the game include that, please give a chance to some of us who don't know how to handle that "computer magic"to participate in some other way. I like the prizes =) We all do.
Maybe we could work out 2 choices if we have a screensaver game etc.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

14. Jan 2018, 09:03

Andreja wrote:Every game is fine as long as there are no screensavers and other stuff conected to that ( even with detailed instructions ). I simply can't do it. Sorry. But if the game include that, please give a chance to some of us who don't know how to handle that "computer magic"to participate in some other way. I like the prizes =) We all do.
Why can not you do it, is because of a computer problem? we are here to help you in any situations you encounter ....
Good vibes and energies Image
Cecili
Gardener

14. Jan 2018, 09:20

I think Andreja is referring to screenshots not screensavers...
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Jan 2018, 09:34

Cecili wrote:I think Andreja is referring to screenshots not screensavers...
Also animated gif etc too. Not everyone has computers skills for doing these things. (me included) These type of computer skills type games are not used very often in the Events but maybe we could come up with a second option in these cases. We already know the players who have these skills and they will be expected to use them but for players who don't, I am sure we can work out something.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. Jan 2018, 16:18

were the last suggestions i made the kind of thing you were looking for for games? if so i may have another for you that would entail connecting with other players...
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Jan 2018, 00:04

Removing an item from Magoia will be passed on to the developers (we cannot do this) but we loved your ideas about the countries, flags etc. If you have more ideas for games that we can play then please let us know. Thanks Karen.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

15. Jan 2018, 03:53

ok so if that is the direction, i had a thought about a game involving friends.... a game where a friend contacts another friend and learns 3 things about them and posts it here, but the one that was contacted cannot use the first one for their 3 things.. they need to find a different person to get 3 things from.... for example.... joe contacts jill and learns 3 things about jill, jill needs to find someone else for 3 things. she contacts sue. sue cant use jill but she can use joe for three things....or maybe jill picks adam... i think you get the picture...
in this way, we are connecting to our friends on our friend list and learning about them. the most contact we usually get from most of our friends is just clicking on their gardens unless they are in our clan. it would be nice to actually connect with those not in our clan. i think it would make the magoia family feel closer...
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Jan 2018, 04:48

karenrollins wrote:ok so if that is the direction, i had a thought about a game involving friends.... a game where a friend contacts another friend and learns 3 things about them and posts it here, but the one that was contacted cannot use the first one for their 3 things.. they need to find a different person to get 3 things from.... for example.... joe contacts jill and learns 3 things about jill, jill needs to find someone else for 3 things. she contacts sue. sue cant use jill but she can use joe for three things....or maybe jill picks adam... i think you get the picture...
in this way, we are connecting to our friends on our friend list and learning about them. the most contact we usually get from most of our friends is just clicking on their gardens unless they are in our clan. it would be nice to actually connect with those not in our clan. i think it would make the magoia family feel closer...
I like this. It is very clever and great to learn about friends.
LuluMoon
Gardener

26. Jan 2018, 10:19

Ok, since my previous ideas was a bit hard to make true, I had another one lol
Maybe players could create a sentence or a poem from the game title's letters MAGOIA, I think we all know plenty of adjectives,adverbs etc to descride the game only using those letters. Though I still like the poem idea hehehe. :mrgreen: