Ideas for games/quizzes.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

4. Jan 2018, 10:26

Do you have an idea for an Event that we can put on for you? Do you have ideas for quizzes for the events? Do you have ideas for games in chat? Please put them here....
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

5. Jan 2018, 07:35

I know there are many players from many countries and there are many languages spoken. How about a game where all of us need to answer questions in another language. We would all find out the use of Google translator and realise we can connect in a new way. Maybe just simple Questions to start with.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

5. Jan 2018, 08:06

Yes like Mazzify write , nice to be know where are in the big world our friend ,and write in native language maybe something like Welcome message ,it's be funny Questions i think because we players all around in the world and spoken many differrent native language......

For example ........What i not know im used translate english is not my first and native language im hungarian ..

Or maybe some quizzes for time 24h and about forum , for example : what event we have in forum , how many days long be , who is moderatoren who distributered gifts or something like that ....and option to not write remider or anything in the clan forum for see who many people use forum daily and daily active just like that for nothing ,just look forum and don't you know you can win and get reward :lol:
Last edited by Zolnai Melinda on 5. Jan 2018, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 08:30

I have an idea, but it could not be done by all players

Well, I propose anyway ... (because, on the one hand, it joins the proposal I made in another part of the forum)

I'm sure that of all players, there are some who know how to use Photoshop or other image editing software.
And if we made a contest where all those who publish images proposed a "drawing" of clothing adaptable to our avatar, or a specific object that could go on our avatar (hat, jewelry, cane or stick of combat, sword or other)

The winners would be designated by vote of the players, the reward could be water lilies.

And we could propose Magoia's designers to include the best designs / clothes in our wardrobe in the hut.
Clothes that would obviously be on sale against bracelets.
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

5. Jan 2018, 10:47

Nice , but i think Esethielle if we created event , quest or quizzes no Magoia team created then in my opinion we do it to all player could be done , finish . We have to have equal chances of getting everyone involved in the forum , and events , both old and young, smart and not smart and for some people this idea maybe be difficult like you write but it could not be done by all players , i don't let a couple of players helpless they feel about it because don't know how or could not be done is not be fair for them ....

I hope to write good words what im think , not know english best but try sometime with translate help ..Have a good day to all !
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jan 2018, 11:21

I understand what you mean 19Meli79. I for one would have troubles.
BUT there is a solution
A post could be made about step by step photoshop. I will message aeris64 & Cecili as they both do very good tutorials.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jan 2018, 11:25

Zolnai Melinda wrote:Yes like Mazzify write , nice to be know where are in the big world our friend ,and write in native language maybe something like Welcome message ,it's be funny Questions i think because we players all around in the world and spoken many differrent native language......

For example ........What i not know im used translate english is not my first and native language im hungarian ..

Or maybe some quizzes for time 24h and about forum , for example : what event we have in forum , how many days long be , who is moderatoren who distributered gifts or something like that ....and option to not write remider or anything in the clan forum for see who many people use forum daily and daily active just like that for nothing ,just look forum and don't you know you can win and get reward :lol:
How about I write a in English and those who speak a different language have to tranlate the message into their own language?
I know we have a moderator who can speak French and a message could be translated from french to english.
This is just a start of an idea.
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

5. Jan 2018, 11:38

Yeaah , PetDragon it's be so funny idea ......one your text in english and we write in many other languages ...
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jan 2018, 11:41

Esethielle wrote:I have an idea, but it could not be done by all players ...

Well, I propose anyway ... (because, on the one hand, it joins the proposal I made in another part of the forum)

I'm sure that of all players, there are some who know how to use Photoshop or other image editing software.
And if we made a contest where all those who publish images proposed a "drawing" of clothing adaptable to our avatar, or a specific object that could go on our avatar (hat, jewelry, cane or stick of combat, sword or other)

The winners would be designated by vote of the players, the reward could be water lilies.

And we could propose Magoia's designers to include the best designs / clothes in our wardrobe in the hut.
Clothes that would obviously be on sale against bracelets.
I love the idea of getting new clothing/items etc. I am messaging Aeris64 and Cecili to see if they can do tutorials about photoshopping.
Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 12:41

Zolnai Melinda wrote:Nice , but i think Esethielle if we created event , quest or quizzes no Magoia team created then in my opinion we do it to all player could be done , finish . We have to have equal chances of getting everyone involved in the forum , and events , both old and young, smart and not smart and for some people this idea maybe be difficult like you write but it could not be done by all players , i don't let a couple of players helpless they feel about it because don't know how or could not be done is not be fair for them ....

I hope to write good words what im think , not know english best but try sometime with translate help ..Have a good day to all !
I know everyone would not be able to participate, but it would be great if there were more than 20 participants :)

it could be a competition separated from other events, over a period of 15 days, or a month ...
it would give participants the opportunity to have the time to do things well

And if the developers agree, it would be great to be able to dress with creations made by other players ;)