Ideas for games/quizzes.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

5. Jan 2018, 13:01

I understand you , and not say to im not love to look or participation and used what make other players .....I hope to developers agree with this and many others good ideas what we write to ideas and change something in game

Ps> But we not same people and maybe some people not have a good feelings because not know how or not could to participation for reward , that only the reason when im write to , i no love to be troubles here ... ;)
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 14:22

You know, you do not bother anyone, and especially not me ;)
I think it's good that we can all express ourselves and share our opinions

And I hope this topic will fill with lots of ideas for games and events :D
Joolie
Shaman

6. Jan 2018, 00:24

I have absolutely no idea how to do photo shop ( it took me hours to figure out how to do the screen-shots for the Christmas games event) However I love the Idea for those who can do this to design new stuff for our avatar. We could all be involved in a vote for the best designs, the winner getting a big prize & smaller for other entrants. Or Maybe one person designs & everyone else posts what they would like to see e.g change colour or add something to design, till everyone is happy & the final result is passed to developers for their approval :?: :?: :?: If it gets approved will be available to buy with a low number of bracelets & everyone wins !!!! :D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

6. Jan 2018, 05:04

My only issue with this is that I like to keep a level playing field, especially when gifts are being given. I would not be happy if palyers felt left out. This can be overcome with a tutorial on Photoshop. This way everyone learns something new and can participate if an Event comes up with this. I like keeping everyone involved.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

6. Jan 2018, 08:17

PetDragon wrote:My only issue with this is that I like to keep a level playing field, especially when gifts are being given. I would not be happy if palyers felt left out. This can be overcome with a tutorial on Photoshop. This way everyone learns something new and can participate if an Event comes up with this. I like keeping everyone involved.
I found this on the official website
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html

But if you wan free tools, Gimp is better
https://www.gimp.org/

GIMP is a free photo editing tool, and it is certainly the most complete of all.
In return, it is not the simplest for the uninitiated
Good vibes and energies Image
Sanfordnc
Fearn

7. Jan 2018, 00:18

I have an idea for a title of a game in January....it's called "June in January Promises", maybe someone can think of what to do with this.
meme1
Shaman

7. Jan 2018, 00:50

I agree we have players at various skill levels where computers are concerned so we have to be careful that we do not alienate individuals. I like the suggestions that people are making but we would not be all equal so could the developers produce events etc. that give options of easy - moderate - hard then we could all pick the level that matched our abilities.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. Jan 2018, 03:13

i still like my idea of having a small little world outside magioa that players can visit with the knowledge that while they are there, they cannot tend their own garden. maybe give it a week. they click on the road to the far left to get there if they want to play. when they get there, they must assist a different culture with growing certain plants or doing different quests for the people of that realm and they have one week to get it done. gifts could be a special plant that only comes from there but you can plant it in your own garden and get something else special for a period of time, like a dragon egg or a special potion or a couple lilies each time it is harvested, and it can only be harvested like the moon tree, for a certain length of time. that would give magoia an entirely new dimension. maybe you could have special clothes only worn there too when the player visits to go with the culture of that area.

another idea is to have a clan competition instead of individual player competitions too. perhaps something hidden in one of the member's garden that clan members need to find but no one knows whose garden it is so they must visit everyones garden. each clan member must click on the object in order to be counted and to make it fair, each object you need to click on in their garden is in a different location for each clan member, that way the players must hunt for it on their own and no one can share the location as it will be different for everyone.the clan that finds them all gets a special prize for first place, like a week of double harvest or one free ancestor song..?
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

8. Jan 2018, 04:40

Your ideas are great Karen. The first one would take a lot of work for the developers but it will be forwarded to them.

As for your 2nd idea is also very original and will be forwarded to the developers.

Can you put your creative mind to some ideas that we can do as moderators? (I cannot do any of that sort of computer stuff)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

8. Jan 2018, 04:53

Aramina wrote:
PetDragon wrote:My only issue with this is that I like to keep a level playing field, especially when gifts are being given. I would not be happy if palyers felt left out. This can be overcome with a tutorial on Photoshop. This way everyone learns something new and can participate if an Event comes up with this. I like keeping everyone involved.
I found this on the official website
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html

But if you wan free tools, Gimp is better
https://www.gimp.org/

GIMP is a free photo editing tool, and it is certainly the most complete of all.
In return, it is not the simplest for the uninitiated
I need something that is a lot more basic than this. Can you do a step by step tutorial on how to make a dress for our avatar and a hairstyle for our avatar? I am very slow when it comes to these sort of computer things.