Ideas for games/quizzes.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aramina
Star Gazer

9. Jan 2018, 11:01

Personally I like everything that could enrich the game, it would be interesting to ask the developers if it is possible to add a section "makeup / beard" to the hut ;)
thanks for this idea :D
Good vibes and energies Image
hegyipasztor
Shaman

9. Jan 2018, 11:31

There are plenty of beautiful clothes for guys and girls alike. Can I send pictures to someone in this world?
Aramina
Star Gazer

9. Jan 2018, 11:42

I think it would be necessary to create a new topic for this, and leave this one for the proposals of new games or events ;)
Jefina
Dragonspider

10. Jan 2018, 13:18

Hi
How about we each have to say where we are from then something about ourselves that people dont know?
Joolie
Shaman

11. Jan 2018, 22:48

I have an idea for a game.

What if we each grew plants in our garden that when fully grown we will see our initial letter of our name in the plants. Then we take a screen shot like we did in the Christmas event & post to the forum.

e.g I could have the letter J in red lampions, & all other plants would be green lampions so the letter J would stand out ?

I am not sure if it would work for all letters of the alphabet so maybe you mods could choose the letter, maybe M for Magoia & we all do the same with our choice of plants then post the screen shot here ????

You would need to explain to us again how to take the screen shot as I cannot remember how I did it last time !!!
Cikala
Gardener

11. Jan 2018, 23:01

I like Joolie's idea. I normally plant the same plant across all three of my gardens, but designing a letter or pattern in the plants for a screenshot sounds fun.
Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Jan 2018, 07:31

I like this idea too ;)

but I would suggest a little difference, to think of low-level players who will not have enough place to draw a letter in their plants, just do something decorative with your plants ...
Leaving each player free to do what he wants, initial of his name, flag of his country or other ideas of each player :)
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Jan 2018, 08:10

Cikala wrote:I like Joolie's idea. I normally plant the same plant across all three of my gardens, but designing a letter or pattern in the plants for a screenshot sounds fun.
I like this and also agree that we need to consider beginner players who don't have a lot of room, so any design would be nice. I am also being selfish as I am trying to avoid designing my flag LOL

Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
LuluMoon
Gardener

12. Jan 2018, 17:22

It might sound silly but why not create an event that would allow us to crossbreed/create a plant during the duration of the event, you choose e.g. 8 or more..or less breeds/types that have to be found during the event. Later you could make a voting for the most liked plant that that would be made permanent. Just an idea.... >.<
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

13. Jan 2018, 01:30

That is an interesting idea Lulumoon.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!