Ideas for games/quizzes.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Jan 2018, 11:50

It's a good idea too :)
Definitely we have very inventive players !
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

28. Jan 2018, 12:04

143always wrote:Hi Petdragon,

I have another idea for a game on Sunday - what if we used the letters in our name to give true facts on ourselves. So my name being 143always - I would start with the number 1 and say that I have one Son and so on and so with each letter and or number?

What do you think? :)
It is on our list. Thank you 143always.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
143always
Fearn

28. Jan 2018, 14:17

Thank you :)
YOU ARE ENOUGH.....
[email protected]
Fearn

28. Jan 2018, 18:00

PetDragon wrote:
karenrollins wrote:ok so if that is the direction, i had a thought about a game involving friends.... a game where a friend contacts another friend and learns 3 things about them and posts it here, but the one that was contacted cannot use the first one for their 3 things.. they need to find a different person to get 3 things from.... for example.... joe contacts jill and learns 3 things about jill, jill needs to find someone else for 3 things. she contacts sue. sue cant use jill but she can use joe for three things....or maybe jill picks adam... i think you get the picture...
in this way, we are connecting to our friends on our friend list and learning about them. the most contact we usually get from most of our friends is just clicking on their gardens unless they are in our clan. it would be nice to actually connect with those not in our clan. i think it would make the magoia family feel closer...
I like this. It is very clever and great to learn about friends.

my concern with the friends Idea is that we don't all have the same # of friends, the friends don't all play with the same amount of frequency. Also one reason I don't play a lot of the facebook games is because they make you go and beg/harass your friend list to be able to accomplish any goal.
[email protected]
Fearn

28. Jan 2018, 18:24

There could be some kind of hidden object type game - Keeping in mind not everyone's eyesight is perfect so the object of the game wouldn't be to make the "tiniest" hidden object possible.

I noticed there were suggestions some people liked, but required some higher skill levels than all players posses, such as the costume design competition. Something that could keep the people that don't have the time or skills to participate in this type of contest would be that all the "Voters" who vote in the award winning design also receive the same rewards ( or portion of ) as the winner of the contest. I know this would make me feel like I have a chance of winning something even though I didn't have the skills necessary to participate.
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Jan 2018, 18:47

[email protected] wrote:There could be some kind of hidden object type game - Keeping in mind not everyone's eyesight is perfect so the object of the game wouldn't be to make the "tiniest" hidden object possible.
you can also use the zoom of your browser :)
if you do not know how, I can explain it
[email protected] wrote:I noticed there were suggestions some people liked, but required some higher skill levels than all players posses, such as the costume design competition. Something that could keep the people that don't have the time or skills to participate in this type of contest would be that all the "Voters" who vote in the award winning design also receive the same rewards ( or portion of ) as the winner of the contest. I know this would make me feel like I have a chance of winning something even though I didn't have the skills necessary to participate.

we thought about it ;)
LuluMoon
Gardener

3. Feb 2018, 12:28

Hmmm you need a topic for 'Idle Chat' you know for people to just talk about anything :)

like for example did you see that super MOON this week!!!??? I was amazing!!!
Aramina
Star Gazer

3. Feb 2018, 13:02

You can create it in :
Crosstalk, games, videos, jokes & co.

Or in :
Mixed stuff

;)

And congratulations on your super moon :lol:
LuluMoon
Gardener

5. Feb 2018, 19:47

Do you have anything planed for Valentines day???
For example people could draw hearts for Magoia and post them here :D
Or just simple hearts with wishes they would like to send to their friends here, but they should be hand drawn :D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Feb 2018, 22:33

Yes, we have plans for the Forum. Mwahahahahahahaha. Plans are afoot. Devious plans.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!