Aramina
Star Gazer

26. Jan 2018, 10:26

Good idea too :)
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Jan 2018, 13:43

LuluMoon wrote:Ok, since my previous ideas was a bit hard to make true, I had another one lol
Maybe players could create a sentence or a poem from the game title's letters MAGOIA, I think we all know plenty of adjectives, adverbs etc to describe the game only using those letters. Though I still like the poem idea hehehe. :mrgreen:
I like. This will be used so keep an eye out. The players could have a choice of a sentence or a poem.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

28. Jan 2018, 06:25

Hide and Seek! Mods take some screenshots and Phrases like "Cuddles wants hugs". Hide the screen shot of Cuddles (for example) in some random post somewhere - then we take the clue - and go search for Cuddles - it could be a screen shot of Cuddles or a phrase in a post: Tee shirt designs: "Gives lilies for pets" or Police on the lookout for Kitty begging pets on street corners or even his name written out (although - you need to mark the post with SOME symbol so we know THAT's an answer if you use JUST the name rather then someone talking about Cuddles) LOL

Pick like 5 things - and write out the clues - first we figure out what it IS - then we have to find it in the forums and tell you where it was.

Aeris64
Last edited by Aeris64 on 28. Jan 2018, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Aeris64
Shaman

28. Jan 2018, 07:07

Here's one I'm thinking on... it will involve activity on everyones part not just writing an idea in a long post or copying.
It's kind of a Treasure Hunt! And it might last more than a weekend lol.

So You start the game in the Game Events. Pet Dragon or Aramina - writes their name in a post: Pet Dragon (so we know what to look for) and submits it.

Now Pet Dragon goes into some random forum in game and makes a post - it can say anything as long as her name is distinctive and she underlines ONE other word in her post (NOT her name): for example - in the ideas forums she might post: Pet Dragon once had a wonderful idea!!

Now Aramina comes online and goes to the forum event list - she needs to add a post with her name (written distinctively)and Submit it! Aramina goes and puts a random post somewhere. ex: in the games section, she posts: Aramina loves to play with kittens!!

Then Aramina goes to FIND Pet Dragon's post - she comes BACK to her post (in the Forum Events) and edits her post to include Pet Dragons underlined word. ex: Aramina - had

Now I come on - I add my name: Aeris64, submit it and then go "hide" my post somewhere. Then I go searching for Aramina's post to find the word underlined, after I find it I come back and edit my post to say: Aeris64 - play.

[*]Rule #1 - Add your name as the next post (make it pretty or unique) before doing ANYTHING else and submit the post. (That will keep duplicates from happening AND even if English isn't your first language you can just look for the distinct name of the person in a post.)
[*]Rule #2: No just typing your name (you must use the colors, fonts and styles so we can tell it's the correct post - for those where English isn't their first language). AND no using the tiny font - it's impossible to read lol
[*]Rule #3: Make the posts cute and funny. (So we can all have some giggles!!) And make them semi-relevant to the forum you put them in so future peeps aren't TOO confused by the posts :lol: :shock:

NOTE: You should submit your name and then go make your post BEFORE going searching for the other persons word - that leaves you plenty of time to go look for YOUR treasure while not holding up the next person cause you are looking for YOUR treasure but haven't hidden yours out there yet.

Go back and look for everyone's posts if you like -- I know I would!! :lol:

This game might only take a full weekend - but we might need to give it 3 or 4 days - the mods could watch and when the last poster sits there for a while with no answer - they can end the game (if it's run into extra time) If we can get all the players in on one weekend then no worries, just end the game the way you usually do on Sunday night.

Aeris64

PS The Mod who starts the game can end it (that way the last poster isn't left out AND the first person gets to go hunting too!!) :)

PPS If you don't put the correct word (or any word :roll: ) after your name - you don't get the prize. :twisted:
Last edited by Aeris64 on 28. Jan 2018, 08:50, edited 9 times in total.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

28. Jan 2018, 08:05

Wow! I like these ideas. We will be using as many ideas from players as we can. Thank you Aeris64
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

28. Jan 2018, 08:25

PetDragon wrote:
Cecili wrote:I think Andreja is referring to screenshots not screensavers...
Also animated gif etc too. Not everyone has computers skills for doing these things. (me included) These type of computer skills type games are not used very often in the Events but maybe we could come up with a second option in these cases. We already know the players who have these skills and they will be expected to use them but for players who don't, I am sure we can work out something.
Yep, designing stuff is VERY involved. Most people will not have the programs, skills and patience to design stuff; on top of that the Dev's couldn't use anything we did anyway - it involves copyrights (did YOU create your image or just modify someone elses? ) and even if it's all your idea and you give them permission to use it - it can take hundreds of man hours for them recreate it for use in the game.

I LOVE to take old photos and fix, repair, and save them but I can spend HOURS doing it per photo and it's taken me years to gain the computer skills to do it. The games need to stay much simpler than that. I think any type of designing needs to be done for your own fun if you have the skills but sharing it, well...

Why not start a forum post for it? Put your designs in there to share them with everyone! Call it: Magoia Player Re-designs! Mark the first post with the statement - anything posted in this forum becomes the property of the Magoia game developers. (Maybe the Dev's might heist an idea or two!) :lol:

Aeris64
Aeris64
Shaman

28. Jan 2018, 08:35

PetDragon wrote:Wow! I like these ideas. We will be using as many ideas from players as we can. Thank you Aeris64
I'm still waiting on my "LIKE" idea for posts in the forums... or I would have liked this without taking up space to post this reply. :lol:
Thank YOU, Pet Dragon! /Huggs

Aeris64

PS Tell the Devs I need a big red heart in the emoticons!!! <3
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Jan 2018, 08:58

I really like the idea of a treasure hunt, I love it! Image
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

28. Jan 2018, 10:13

You are just full of great ideas Aeris64.

I hope everyone knows how much we appreciate all the ideas that are posted by players. Aramina and I use the ones we can for the Events and games and the rest are passed on to developers. A list went off to them all on Friday.

Thank you, everyone.
143always
Fearn

28. Jan 2018, 11:19

Hi Petdragon,

I have another idea for a game on Sunday - what if we used the letters in our name to to give true facts on ourselves. So my name being 143always - I would start with the number 1 and say that I have one Son and so on and so with each letter and or number ?

What do you think ? :)
YOU ARE ENOUGH.....