Changing Up the Game(s) - What an EVENT!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Callia
Forum Moderator

23. Mar 2018, 13:23

Hello Everyone!

We, your Mods, have been hard at work planning & scheming to add to your fun and enjoyment. One of the first things we are doing is extending the Sunday Event Game. It will now be the Weekend Event Game! It will post in the forums on Fridays at Midnight and will end Sundays at Midnight. Prizes will be distributed within 24 hours by Monday Midnight after the game. This will give everyone time to play!

:twisted: But beware... for all that extra time you won't get away with just posting a word... roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking cap!

And don't forget to watch the forums daily as surprises will still appear at surprisingly surprising moments!!! :o

Each game will be marked closed - and the Prize listed at the end of each game. You will have time to note which prize - so you can watch for it to appear in the right category. Crystals, Energy, Moonmice, and Water Lilies. Other prizes may also appear from time to time.

So starting tonight at Midnight... Laissez les bons temps roule!! (Let the Good Times Roll!!)

Your Mod Squad: Aramina, PetDragon and Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

23. Mar 2018, 13:43

Woooohooooo I love new plans. I love new games.

BUT

I especially love that we have a new Moderator to throw things at. (snowballs, Frisbees, boomerangs etc.)

WELCOME CALLIA Are you ready to be bombarded?
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Callia
Forum Moderator

23. Mar 2018, 13:51

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:Woooohooooo I love new plans. I love new games.

BUT

I especially love that we have a new Moderator to throw things at. (snowballs, Frisbees, boomerangs etc.)

Bring It! Have they read my signiture? vvvv :lol: Dragon Hugs for Everyone, Callia
LuluMoon
Gardener

23. Mar 2018, 16:24

MazMazzifyMaz I'll help you with the snowballs since I still have some snow here :) so yeah moderator beware of stray (or not so stray) snowballs :lol:
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

23. Mar 2018, 22:49

LuluMoon wrote:MazMazzifyMaz I'll help you with the snowballs since I still have some snow here :) so yeah moderator beware of stray (or not so stray) snowballs :lol:
Excellent news Lulumoon :) I think we need to give Callia a great snowball welcome. Save up your ammunition. Remember we need enough to keep Aramina and Pet Dragon in hiding so that we can slam Callia. Mwahahaha!!!!!
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Stormöga 1
Gardener

26. Mar 2018, 17:49

Just want to say thank you for the waterlillies! :D :D :D :D :D
Callia
Forum Moderator

26. Mar 2018, 20:56

Stormöga 1 wrote:Just want to say thank you for the waterlillies! :D :D :D :D :D
You are very welcome!! Thank you for playing our event and providing us some valuable insight!! 69 players made off like bandits for attending our FIRST Weekend Event!
The prizes won't always be THAT great... but we will keep rewarding you for time and input, as well as all of us just having fun!!!

Watch Global Chat (GC) too!!! Yep, if you haven't caught it yet, we have invaded the GC!!! :lol:

Callia and your Mod Squad
claricia73
Horn Mole

17. Apr 2018, 07:34

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:Woooohooooo I love new plans. I love new games.

BUT

I especially love that we have a new Moderator to throw things at rachat de prêt. (snowballs, Frisbees, boomerangs etc.)

It's always cool to do this type of meeting. And then, I hope we will have the opportunity to play a little more.