Weekend Event!!! 3/23-3/25

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Rita G.
Gardener

25. Mar 2018, 06:10

The best is the willingness and strive of players and administrators to work together to improve the game and make it enjoyable.
The worst is that it becomes monotonous very quickly and progress seems stagnant.
Biff
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 09:53

The Best thing about Magoia is the easy way to plant crops and make dragons. But the worst is you don't have enough rules to learn how to play before you need to know it. You don't really understand how to do the ancestor trees and it says singing, but I have not heard any songs. Or your don't know how to register for the forum events, when you have a special event area on the map. it is not used for the specials, but you have to go to the forum instead. But I do love the game. It just gets so long to make it not as enjoyable.
williawc
Gardener

25. Mar 2018, 11:16

Best: I like the graphics

Worst: In the beginning there are additional quest. (not referring to the daily quest) When you provide (or find) xxxx, you get a reward of XXXX. But once you finish them, you just update you level class (diamond, etc.) It might be nice to have a few quest to do every now & then
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

25. Mar 2018, 13:23

the graphics are the best.
trying to do potions it the worst
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Dottie S
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 13:38

The Best: I really like the fact that there are no timers on the quests which makes it a more relaxing game, graphics are great, and most of all...I love my clan!!! :D

The Worst: With the exception of the tutorial quests, there really wasn't enough information about things like the Ancestor Grove and how it worked. The Root Garden being 200k to open seems a little too demanding. And the one thing that really bugs me is only getting 2 plants to start with after "paying" so much to unlock them. Couldn't we at least have 20 (or more of course)? It's not too bad on the early plants, but as we unlock more the waiting times are so much longer. And while I'm at it...anything over a 12 hour wait time is a pain.
:(

:mrgreen:
Joolie
Shaman

25. Mar 2018, 14:41

Best thing has to be the ability to chat with clan friends when you need advice & be able to get lots of support & help.
Worst has to be be the length of time plants take to grow & the amounts needed for some potions is way too many, so it gets tedious growing the same plants !!!!
Sha
Shaman

25. Mar 2018, 14:46

My favorite part of the game is meeting new people from all over the world, clan chat is a great idea, I feel I have gotten close to a number of my clan mates and can now call them friends.
It is difficult to choose a part of the game that I don't like, I guess it would be the lack of reasons to stay in the game, I finish everything quickly and have no reason to stay, once I am out of the game I have other things to do, because of this I don't get to play as often as I would like.
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
spfxmup
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 15:53

I really like this game. I try lots of games and this is one of two that I've continued playing for more than a year. That's saying something. What I like is best is my clan. I don't talk as much as others, but I always have help, whether it be with a question or my tree. Go clan Draeco! I also like that even though there are no longer quests like there were in the beginning, there are still goals...like to open a new plant, kill a monster or open a new garden. That makes it not just another planting game.

What I don't like is how much energy things can cost and when my plants disappear.
Cyrus
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 16:03

What I like best?
- Friends and clan provides most of the entertainment in the long run

What's worst?
- The exorbitant energy cost of healing the tree at late game
- Think the UI for unlocking plants and upgrading gardens deserves a mention here too, although the new plant academy helped to address this somewhat
jadeidris
Fearn

25. Mar 2018, 16:58

there are two things i think are best: the friends you make and the fact that is a nice relaxing game.

the worse is the amount of materials you need to open some of the flowers take a long time get make