Weekend Event!!! 3/23-3/25

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Taevamanna
Squishem

24. Mar 2018, 22:20

Best: I'm really happy to be a member of very helpful, friendly and dedicated clan. I like how this game offers an opportunity for cowork.
Worst: There is too few dresses, hairs, accessories etc in game to make avatars unique and they cost too much.
Nykane
Squishem

24. Mar 2018, 23:27

I like that we don't have to pay to play, that there is a free way to earn waterlilies. My clan members are great and the main reason I'm still playing. I do love that we have multiple gardens because I like to grow one type of thing per garden and it gives me a way to grow more than one type of plant at once. (Though it's really hard to unlock) The boosts are really nice, especially since it takes so long to do everything once you get into the higher levels. I like the golden plants we can earn, that makes things a bit easier. The herb witch is a nice addition too. Oh! And not needing "friends" to send me things to progress. That is a huge thing I love about this game compared to others like it. I despise relying on others in order to move on. That is the reason I end up quitting most games, so it's nice to not have to worry about that on here. ^_^ The forum events like this are really nice too, I like having a way to earn bonuses.

I have the same problem with this game that I have with all farming games. Eventually there is so little to do each day that I have no real reason to stay on the game, without my clan I would have probably grown bored and quit. That and all the energy it takes for everything. It can be hard to keep up. While I like not being overwhelmed with quests where it's impossible to complete everything, I would like a few more like the tutorial stuff. Maybe a special one for holidays? More storyline stuff? Something so it isn't just a quick harvest and done thing. It would have been nice to at least have tutorial quests when I first started that explained things, like how people had golden trees and how to get one myself. I really didn't understand how to do any of the things that are unlocked at level 12. I didn't know why joining a clan was important or the point of the tree. I was really confused about the puzzle pieces you get from the tree or what the flowers from the ruby moon are for. Heck, I didn't even know there was a forum with events until one of my clan members brought it up. Maybe at least add a quest to the tutorial that has the new people clicking on the forum? If one of my clan hadn't been exploring the forums we'd all still be floundering, so I feel like, if nothing else, at least a quest that introduces new people to the forum would be important. Less confusing that way and maybe new members might stick around longer. Sorry, just wanted to stress the importance of making some aspects of the game clearer for new people.

All things considered this is one of the better farming games I've played. So thank you for that.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

24. Mar 2018, 23:36

Beautiful beautiful world. I love the many plants.

I'm sorry that there are few Hungarians here. I can only communicate in English :(
Darden
Shaman

24. Mar 2018, 23:40

+ I love it most by teaching a number of strategies.

- I do not like having a lot of money lately. For me in Hungary I do not even have the opportunity to buy lilies. Without it difficult. There is not much of a historical element, and it will not hurt to enter into some sort of daily acts.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

24. Mar 2018, 23:41

Team cohesion really likes it, it is good that there are several ways to help each other.

What I do not like is that neither the fruits nor the drugs can be sold on the market, that would have a great impact on crystal traffic. I do not know what to do with the friendship bracelets either. I bought everything I could.
kvm
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 00:11

Best: puzzles
I love puzzles and it has them (how do I level my garden, etc)

Worst: tedium
It often feels like the devs think more requirements is the way to make it challenging instead of taking the time to be creative.
April525
Dragonspider

25. Mar 2018, 02:04

I love the graphics of the game. The artwork is stunning. I also love the clans. It's really the only thing that keeps me playing at this point.

On the other hand, higher levels seem to make me feel stagnate, the competition is low because of the dynamics of the game. Progress is tediously slow, multiple unresolved glitches (empty gardens, unfed dragons, etc). But the thing I think could improve the most is the costs of premium features. I would spend SO much money if the prices were reasonable.
Lias
Dragonspider

25. Mar 2018, 02:34

I like that Magoia is easy. I don't really have to think about it too much.

I don't like the characters get angry.
Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

25. Mar 2018, 03:05

I love this game. Very fun and entertaining.

But: Like others I don't like that it takes so long to get new plants and unlock gardens. Plus there is not enough energy to do much. Once your tree gets sick, then all your energy is gone.
Tylady
Cuddle

25. Mar 2018, 03:45

The best thing about this game is the people in my clan and throughout the game that I have met and gotten to know. It is very interesting and neat to have a platform to meet people from all over the world.

The worst thing is more difficult. There are many small details that I wish were different. I guess the limited options to earn resources to push people to spend RL money on lilies is what I find the worst. Unfortunately I understand that this is a game and that they need to make money to keep it going and viable. I do think lowering the energy costs or giving more opportunity to earn more energy would go a long way.