Weekend Event!!! 3/23-3/25

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

25. Mar 2018, 19:31

Upside: I love the beauty of the game and how the Clan members come together to help each other out. It is great to play with people all over the globe! There is some strategy involved as well.

Downside:
* The requirements to level up the gardens and open new plants, further into the game, has become tedious and can become a path to gamer-burnout.
* The daily quests seem to always require the plants you have the least of - can you change that to the plants that a player has the most of instead?
* As a players level becomes higher in the game, the Daily Quest experience point reward and crystal reward becomes progressively higher as well. However, the energy reward of 40 remains the same if you are a level 6 or level 300+. That should be adjusted somehow. Suggestion: Once a player reaches level 100 - change the energy reward to 45. Once the player reaches level 200, change the energy reward to 50...Level 300 - energy reward 55. Level 400+ - energy reward to 60.
* The amount of points required to heal your tree become excessive the higher your level becomes. There-again, a large amount of energy is required and that is hard to 'save' up.
Madzik
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 20:18

well- magoia it's great game, in my opinion the best is graphic and worst- not enough slots- I wish have more friends without paying 10 water lilies for each new slot ....
misstic56
Fearn

25. Mar 2018, 20:44

Since I'm fairly new the best part of this game is I get to be with a great clan & we help each other out & it's a bit of a challage for somebody like me with some learning diffulities, but I'm learning & it's fun. plus I meet people from all over the world.
Downside u have to use waterlillies 2 buy slots 2 make room 4 more friends, plants take longer to grow, & if we could get rid of the stones & rocks we could have more romm to plant. also it takes a lot of potions, etc 2 kill the monsters & energy. if u could make it where it would be a little easer 4 us 2 kill those suckers it might be better 4 us beginners. give us some kind of a reward or some thing 4 us 2 work forward 2. so the players wouldn't get burn out.
fluffdragon
Shaman

25. Mar 2018, 21:11

I love the story line and graphics. But, the best part is the comraderie even among competing clans. The worst part is the lack of information or clarity provided for some of the quests and events. Learning from mistakes can be very costly in terms of resources and time lost.
Rhiathynn
Shaman

25. Mar 2018, 21:33

best thing is all the different plants you can unlock, worst thing is the time it takes to brew everything to unlock them...
Rhiathynn
aibrean
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 23:11

My clan and it's people are the best thing about the game. I just wish that the game was more exciting
DS222
Squishem

26. Mar 2018, 01:40

The best for me are the beautiful graphics of the game and achieve the goals that I have set.
The worst are the monster with too muvh HP, they are so hard to kill. There's the potions, powders and herbs that need many plants to be done - I really hate these ones.
DS222
Squishem

26. Mar 2018, 01:43

I totally agree with you Mara.

Mara Ver'dusk wrote:Upside: I love the beauty of the game and how the Clan members come together to help each other out. It is great to play with people all over the globe! There is some strategy involved as well.

Downside:
* The requirements to level up the gardens and open new plants, further into the game, has become tedious and can become a path to gamer-burnout.
* The daily quests seem to always require the plants you have the least of - can you change that to the plants that a player has the most of instead?
* As a players level becomes higher in the game, the Daily Quest experience point reward and crystal reward becomes progressively higher as well. However, the energy reward of 40 remains the same if you are a level 6 or level 300+. That should be adjusted somehow. Suggestion: Once a player reaches level 100 - change the energy reward to 45. Once the player reaches level 200, change the energy reward to 50...Level 300 - energy reward 55. Level 400+ - energy reward to 60.
* The amount of points required to heal your tree become excessive the higher your level becomes. There-again, a large amount of energy is required and that is hard to 'save' up.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

26. Mar 2018, 01:55

Icefairy2 wrote:days with +1
that you can't delete the plants from a garden unless you do it one by one. So if you picked the wrong plants, it takes ages to get them of the garden
Actually, you can but it uses moon mice. In your gardens at the very bottom of the picture there is an object that looks like a magic wand. When clicked on it will show you every plant in the garden. You then have the option of speeding them up by 50% or Finish them off. Hope this helps in the future :)
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Inez
Fearn

26. Mar 2018, 03:00

I love my clan and meeting new people, I also like helping people in the game.
The thing I don't like is planting and coming back to no plants being planted.