Weekend Event!!! 3/23-3/25

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Dixi
Squishem

24. Mar 2018, 17:04

The beautiful graphics drew me to Magoia and the people I have met along the way have just made the experience better. I love that I can progress at any rate I chose to and appreciate the hard work that goes into running & maintaining such a game as well as the time and effort it takes to develop new enhancements for the game and I thank the entire team at Magoia for their efforts

The worst is the overly long growing times for many plants, the exorbitant amount of plants required to brew the higher level brews and the same for leveling up gardens. Even the monsters demand an unreasonable amount of points to rid my gardens of them.

Overall, I love the relaxation that Magoia brings to my mind at the end of a busy work day, thank you!
[email protected]
Fearn

24. Mar 2018, 18:05

Some of the best things.

I like the fact that I don't need to be constantly begging neighbors for items to accomplish a goal. I like the fact that I don't have to spend real $ to be able to complete a game quest. Agreed it takes me longer to advance in the game but at least I have a choice. The forum games are fun. I'd like to see more of the proactive type games, ie. find the differences, hidden objects, word association etc. Of course keeping the mix of "give local slang" and the other more personal type of events.

It's hard to get some of the resources needed to advance, but doable. Not enough explanation to the aspects of the game. I'm still not wholly clear as to what the ancestor tree is, how to help, why to help etc. When getting a new plant, we start with 2, need hundreds to accomplish anything and it takes 10 hours to grow. I work so it takes a LONG time to grow these things.

May be fun to have more in game events and not just forum events. In game could be growing collections of plants to get energy mice etc. maybe even word finds, hidden object, candy crush type games, bubble popper, etc. to earn mice, crystals would be nice as it take so many crystals to clear depris in other gardens. Maybe expand to be able to add decorations more gardens etc.
Cecili
Gardener

24. Mar 2018, 18:16

The best thing about Magoia is my awesome clan, but as to the game itself.... It's a well designed game with nice graphics and a lot of self directed independent game play, so you can decide your pace and the direction you want to emphasize (gardening, crafting, garden level ups, or dragons etc). It has strategy without too much convoluted play. Anyone can play. I know that sounds simplistic, but really so many games have high demands on time, neighbors, money, tight cut off times on events etc that it's refreshing to have a game where you can play as much or as little as you like (given energy constraints).

The worst thing... I have trouble picking the worst. While the game design is laudable, the programming and execution is problematic. The discrepancies in the game, the inaccurate/unclear changelogs, the failed progress saves, the lack of energy generation ability, the sky high tree healing requirements (just make the higher level plants worth more already), the grind for the higher level plant unlocks that want 100 basic potions instead of the higher level ones we worked so hard to reach (stagnating the game vs getting to use the new things), the lack of support for facebook players (they really are missing out on a huge market there). Oh wait... I really hate the communication systems in the game (unbuffered chat, non updating message indicator, jumpy clan chat, awkward message reply).
Seamist
Gardener

24. Mar 2018, 18:18

Best thing it's really beautiful and I like the dragons. Worst thing it's hard to get plants open to level up your gardens and make potions, powders and herbs.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

24. Mar 2018, 19:07

one of the things i love about the game is that you can advance without needing friends or spending real money. i dont like that the time you can spend playing the game is so little. it just takes a little time to harvest, plant, start your potions etc and then you have to wait hours until there are things to do in the game again. i also dont like that the quests are always the same thing and to easy with little reward. it would be really awesome if there were more quest in the game like the tutorial quests that were available when first starting the game.
moonchild
Shaman

24. Mar 2018, 19:31

The clans
How you need to be alert & conscious of time all day long in order to plant & harvest the plants of different time circles

Moonchild 8-)
Elk8
Dragonspider

24. Mar 2018, 19:47

The best thing I like about Magoia is that I can plant plants and does not cost nothing. The worst thing I dislike is the monsters in the garden. It takes so much to get rid of them and it seems like it takes too long.
Azreah
Fearn

24. Mar 2018, 21:12

The best part of this game is that we play with people all around the world, and the clans take care of each other. Fun in the forum, the +1 yield, also the special events for all the holidays.

The worst is the ancestor grove is still too high, energy is not given enough for the things that require more, and to level up the plants and gardens are too demanding and require too much inventory.
Sanfordnc
Fearn

24. Mar 2018, 21:24

The best thing I like most about the game 'MAGOIA' is that it has clan members that help you out when you have a question about something.

The least thing I like with MAGOIA is there is not enough 'game' events - like the hidden flowers. I like looking for hidden things.
Cikala
Gardener

24. Mar 2018, 21:53

The best part is that you can progress and complete events without being forced to buy water lilies.

The worst part is the time it takes to check all your friends gardens because you don't know until you have loaded each garden, up to four of them, that there is nothing to do.