SURPRISE EVENT 9 !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Rhiathynn
Shaman

28. Mar 2018, 18:55

hmm, I guess Ramila who is my clan leader, and Mazzify who is always ready to help, and Icefairy2 because she's a crazy high level and its always fun to visit her garden
Rhiathynn
moonchild
Shaman

28. Mar 2018, 19:05

ugh that's a tough choice I don't want to make but I will thank everyone especially our clan leader Icefairy who accepted me in the No1 clan
when a was a lil lvl 17 Moonchild & who btw is not No1 player by accident,she's so truly dedicated and great leader
My sweeet Lorena the fairy-tale maker & so much fun
Josy,Tylady,Ashley so kind,helpful & lovely(always bringing the cookies & stuff to celebrate our tree parties lol)
Elke our youngest(at heart) and adventurous lady Kaanenyd,Dixi,Susana,moonshine,Karebear our oldest & valuable members for how much they've contributed in this clan
Our BOYZZZZZ Creet,Cyrus & Larsaf for putting up with us crazy chicks hehe they ROCK!
And finally ALL our newest members but not necessarily new at the game Mel,Bashir,Juni,kleine trulla,Mariz,talla,Sofi,Teresja,Cay,mvp,who without we'd be lost after all those quitting the game

Love to all
Moonchild 8-)
Shelindo
Fearn

28. Mar 2018, 19:34

Lisa Mae and Mapi because they are very helpful :)
Snowtiger, because I like your outfit :)
Adaja
Taurus Dragon

28. Mar 2018, 19:54

That's a hard one, I have way more than 3!
But if I have to choose: It will be Mazzify, she is really helpful in our clan, Grammh because she is the leader of my clan and Sha because she is really nice in compliment :)
IBLack
Fearn

28. Mar 2018, 19:58

Azreah Darkshayn she is the first one with whom I began to communicate, she helped me a lot in the knowledge of the game)
Alice MG Magoia name )
Angele' Lee
Shaman

28. Mar 2018, 20:12

nykane, her and i are becoming really good friends and i know shes always here for me regardless of what i might need. she was also kind enough to let me know i wasnt the only clan member in our clan who are in their 30's. :lol:
sanfordnc, i have had a really good time talking with her and trying to give her a helping hand when ever she needs it. :D
strips 123, shes in my clan and was the one who asked about our age and when answering her question found out that im not the only older player and thats what started my friendship with nykane. :D
i know it says to list 3 but i have to mention pet dragon. she is always here if i need any help or have any questions about the game.
Dottie S
Squishem

28. Mar 2018, 20:15

By far...Cecili is my number one!! I 'stalk' her...hehehehehe
Bagzoo...we keep each other motivated because we started playing about the same time!
All of my clan members...because they tolerate me...heheheh
:o

:mrgreen:
Sanfordnc
Fearn

28. Mar 2018, 20:32

NAME THREE FRIENDS THAT YOU LIKE and WHY.

1. Angele' Lee- I like her because she has been most helpful to me in finding things I need in this game and in the forum area, and never lets me down.

2. Fairylily- Because she is so stylish and is active in her planting.

3. Karebear855- I like her because she inspires me to keep going on planting these flowers and such, as she is at level 239.
jadeidris
Fearn

28. Mar 2018, 20:37

shawnee. she has become a dear friend. april525 is a guild member and so is cecili they both are great guild members
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

28. Mar 2018, 21:06

This is good to read and I think what we can all see is that all the players of Magoia are very nice, very helpful and everyone has made a lot of friends. What more could we ask for from Magoia? Oh yeah, the game is great too.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!