SURPRISE EVENT 9 !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sassie
Squishem

28. Mar 2018, 21:24

ooohh oh very hard as they all great ok first would be my wee awesomeness clan leader > Cordova
next just cos they help with all great source of advice >Sanfordnc
and of another great helper >Aethrin
but tbh would be ALL the ones my wee clan who are there to help when they can thanks guys ""YOU ROCK""" :D :D :D :D :D
Seamist
Gardener

28. Mar 2018, 21:45

Mazzify for inviting me to be part of her clan, Grammh for accepting me into clan Draeco and Aeris 64 for her good info
Lias
Dragonspider

28. Mar 2018, 22:18

Esethielle - She was super helpful when I was new to the game.
LisaMae - She is always encouraging our clan to do it's best and giving us helpful information.
Mazzify - She keeps us updated on forum events and special happenings.
Beckett
Squishem

28. Mar 2018, 22:48

Cordova, Aethrin and AllieCakes, who are always so helpful at answering questions
Taevamanna
Squishem

28. Mar 2018, 23:30

I really don't like to make a top list - let's say, my favorites are all the people who play Magoia, because thanks to them is game so enjoyable.
Jazzy512
Fearn

29. Mar 2018, 00:18

1. Would be Pegi, she has always given me a chance.
2. Lapin, she is always there when anyone needs help or advance.
3. Mazzify, she is in another clan but has been a good friend and is very polite.
Aeris64
Shaman

29. Mar 2018, 00:50

I love all these answers!! And it is HARD isn't it? So many friends and fellow gamers!! Each one special for their own uniqueness!! Pick just three... a small number is three. :( But, there are a few that come first to mind - because of what they have become to me. You have many friends but, you know, there are those friends you call first when your life is at it's greatest and when Life is at it's worst, the ones you call to help you hide the body and just cause you need a smile and a hug... for comfort, for laughs, for happiness, for sadness or just no reason at all except you KNOW they will drop what they are doing and rush to your side. Here's three for me... luckily three is just the start - not the only!

Mazzify: If you know me, you knew I was gonna say it. She was the first friend I made in Magoia, she said Hi and our adventure together began and everyday it gets better!! She went from a Hi in chat, to a game mentor, to a game partner & fellow Clan member, then to one of my best friends in Real Life, not just the game. We have laughed, yelled, and even shared a crisis or two but mostly... we laugh and have fun together and that is precious to me! If Magoia ended this minute, Mazzify and I would still be best friends, we would still talk everyday because of what she is to me: sweet, wise, outgoing, funny, comforting, an all around wonderful person and, even better, she makes me a better person every day.

Inez Moore: You seemed so quiet and shy, at first, and then the games began. :lol: We all play forum games and chat games but Inez and I? We play tag!!! She ranks just above me in level and placement in Magoia and she keeps me on my toes, she is the star I focus on to to strive for & emulate. She keeps my game focused, guided, and she makes a game with me of what, some, would make a mean competition. That's Inez, sweet, helpful, playful and friendly, a bright light always shining!!

You!: Yep, you (that person you see reflected in your monitor). You are helpful, friendly, kind and funny! And I am so grateful we met and have such fun together! And even, if we haven't actually connected yet, I know we will and I know you will bring so much into my life and make me a better, happier person. You bring so much to me, the game, and our fellow friends... the people who stick with Magoia are a special example of the best there is. I can't wait!

Hugs to ALL my favorites, listed by name and not!! Keep smiling, keep laughing, keep playing and most of all keep passing around the MAGIC! Because friendship is the best Magic there is!

Throwing the Magic out and about, when ever, where ever, I can!!
Aeris64

And a humble Thank You to the people who named me! While I strive to reach out to and spread some magic, it brings me great happiness to know that I have, in some way, reached my goal and touched your life. *sniffles and snags a tissue* I can't wait to get to get back to the Magic we all make in Magoia!
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
kaz
Squishem

29. Mar 2018, 01:50

This is very hard, as others have said!

April525 and Cecili for being amazing clan leaders, keeping us on track with goals, answering questions, and supporting our development.

19Meli79 for asking great questions that I don't realize need to be asked, keeping the conversation going on the bulletin board, and being such a supportive player.

All my fellow clan members and my friends who make this game so much fun! Thank you!
fluffdragon
Shaman

29. Mar 2018, 01:55

My mom, Rita G., she introduced me to the world and to the world of Magoia.
Azreah Darkshayne, Meme1 and many others.
Je9
Fearn

29. Mar 2018, 02:29

Like a lot of others I can agree that it is difficult to make a list of just 3 people. I think that I will use the people who were among the first to reach out to me.
the first would be Grammh, she sent me an invitation to join clan Draco and was very patient with me questions as I learned my way around.
next would be Mazzify, also great with answering questions and making suggestions.
and third would also be Aeris64 a great fount of information and suggestions to make the game more enjoyable and demystifying some aspects to a newbie.
And yes I am keeping it on clan lines mostly because they are the ones I interact most frequently.