SURPRISE EVENT 9 !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Kaaenydd
Slobbering Octopus

29. Mar 2018, 02:37

The first player that I have to mention is Icefairy - we play here together in the same clan. In the german version we are in different clans but we are playing there from the beginning. Than Lorena Day - I love her name and she has allways funny ideas for the clan chat. And finally all players in that wonderfull game.
Savalah
Taurus Dragon

29. Mar 2018, 03:12

LuluMoon, who was vary helpful to me at the beginning.
Flux, a friend of mine I know from anther website, I told her about Magoia.
Sanfordnc, who has been helping me out lately, she's really nice.
Cyrus
Squishem

29. Mar 2018, 04:20

Ahh, it's difficult to rank the top 3.

I suppose the first would be my clan leader, Icefairy2, who invited me into a wonderful clan with plenty of nice people, as well as posting many helpful hints along the way.

Second place would be one of these wonderful people in the clan, Lorena Day, who usually perks up the chat

Thrid would be Mazzify. who's generally very nice despite being in a different clan, and frequently alerts everyone to surprise events like these :D
carlavv
Shaman

29. Mar 2018, 05:50

Mazzify-One of my first friends. Always lets people know what is happening with the game.
Nita1-Clan leader. Always on top of things,helpful, and friendly.
Tylady-Another one of my first friends in game that visits consistently, and many more.
Tylady
Cuddle

29. Mar 2018, 06:26

I could never pick just 3 and I could never place any one above the other. Every person I have met on here and chatted with has touched me in some way. I am very honored to be among every one of these awesome, lovely, obsessed people just like me! :D
From the one that leads us all, to the one who worries about us all, and the one that make me laugh with their antics, and the one that always has a song for any occasion. The ones with such enthusiasm for the game, and the one with such enthusiasm for life. The ones that keeps us informed, the one who praises us all, the ones who look out for us all, the ones that teaches us and the ones who reward us. The ones we strive to be and the ones who we help on the way up. The one who reminds me it is warmer somewhere else and gives me something to look forward to, and the one who led by example to teach me to reach out.
And even in my most frustrated moments, all those who have touched me present and past, are the reason I stay and look forward to meeting more of you amazing people in the future.

Tylady
Aramina
Star Gazer

29. Mar 2018, 07:08

GAME CLOSED

Prize: 150 moonmice
Good vibes and energies Image
jorgeetc
Dragonspider

29. Mar 2018, 07:10

Lapin, because she was amongst the first friends.
Cecili, because she leads by example and really tries.
WoadWriter, because she is the one to mostly reply to my queries.

NXTGNMSTR
Callia
Forum Moderator

29. Mar 2018, 07:15

Wow! This is a tough one, isn't it? Asking you to name just three favorite players! You're posts were awesome, each and every one!
And I personally apologize to any and all, who were made uncomfortable by the wording or the idea of picking favorites! I admit, in hindsight,
I could have worded it better!

Yes, it is my fault, I supplied that question for this game. :oops:

There was method to my madness though! And it worked!!

You're awesome posts now show a listing of players, for new AND old players alike, to see SOME of (I know it is not ALL) the most helpful & friendly players in the game - by NAME, including the posters themselves!! Now we have names to email or message that we never knew before! We feel like we are connected to people that we haven't even met yet :!: :!: :!:

I mean don't you just want to go message at least a few of these people and talk to them? And don't you feel like you CAN now? I do!! And I'm going to do it too!

So on that note, I'll add in my top helpers/friends/favorites for you!

Of Course, I will start with my fellow Mods - Pet Dragon and Aramina (makes sense right?) lol

Lapin - I just met you this week and already I want to know you more! You were so friendly and funny! Keep putting yourself out there and I promise I will stand beside you and strike down any Troll who dares show it's face!!

Chrysslyxx - She's little but she is going to be mighty!! I can just tell!!! If you are a low level player I would put her on your watch list and friend her too! She's bright and smart and friendly, too!

And I created the question so I am allowed to change it!! :D :twisted: If you are reading this Add your name here ________________. Because you all rocked this Event and you are all favorites!!

It can be hard to touch base with people outside your Clan. Gosh Clan Chat is the BEST!! And we are trying to get a better solution to the disappearing Global Chat problem... but in the meantime... I ask you, OPEN that Global Chat window and WATCH IT and when you see someone say Hi or ask a question JUMP IN and RESPOND!!! Let's spread the feeling of friends and family our Clans give us to everyone!!!

Feeling so proud of the Magoia Players!! You are in a class all your own in my history of gaming!!!
Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Aramina
Star Gazer

29. Mar 2018, 07:17

The game is already finished NXTGNMSTR, you can not participate anymore, you had 24h to do it ...
You can participate in future games, if you do it in time Image

But, as I see you posted 2 minutes after closing, it is possible that you were writing when I closed the game, so I accept your answer ;)
Good vibes and energies Image