Weekend Event !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Dottie S
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 17:02

I guess my best tip would be to keep the Magoia Wiki link handy and use it! http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia

And I am also recommending that everybody use the new Book of Goals...it has really helped me to organize my playing!!

:mrgreen:
Nykane
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 17:12

Always do your daily quests. Clear as much of the least expensive monsters and weeds/rocks as soon as you can in each garden so that you can plant more. Always keep your brewery going. I recently needed over 30 of a level 1 herb, so if nothing else, just do something inexpensive like those. This is also why using Moana is a good idea when you have enough crystals. Save energy up when it starts getting close to time to heal your tree. I recommend letting it build for at least a week beforehand through daily quests and things. SAVE your Lilies for trees! Except for the ones it makes you spend on the long term quests at the beginning, the rest should all go to trees. And of course, one of the most important things is checking the forum for events and participating. It can be a huge help. You never know when the prize might be more energy or water lilies, both of which are vital to this game. The forum also has a lot of really useful information if you have time to browse. Join a clan! The bonuses from the grove help so much!
Tylady
Cuddle

15. Apr 2018, 19:55

I think my favorite is to save crystals for Moana the witch so you can buy high level potions, herbs and powders that you do not have unlocked yet. These are good for killing big monsters and to help open plants early if you are able to buy enough.
1Shaluv1
Gardener

15. Apr 2018, 20:40

Try to keep a stash of every crop you have. That way you have enough to heal your tree or to purchase spring, winter etc plants
Adje3000
Slobbering Octopus

15. Apr 2018, 21:47

Join an active clan, it helps a lot if you can work on the ancestor tree together. And can benefit from eachother.
RiverImani
Horn Mole

15. Apr 2018, 22:11

First of all, the best tip I have gotten is to save up my Waterlilies to buy Trees because the fruit is needed not only for raising dragons but for sacrificing to the Ancestor Grove.
Another of my favorites it to grow an abundance of each plant as you unlock them. So if you are still low leveled like me (level 10) make it between 100 and 500 extra plants. Having this many will allow you to complete quests for the tribe with little effort and it also is great for when you need to brew a lot of potions, herbs, and powders.
Join a clan (Preferably Reverie [KoR]) and link up with other players trying to achieve the same goals.
When you hit level 10 definitely use the Book of Goals! It's really helpful with keeping track of things!
Make as many friends as you can.
PLAY DAILY!
JOIN THE FORUM!
Don't be afraid to ask for help from your friends and clanmates when you need it!
Je9
Fearn

16. Apr 2018, 01:13

I like to place my golden plants in the water garden near to the location that the harvest pop up appears. That way when I am using my phone I don't have to scroll back and forth so much to harvest them.
DS222
Squishem

16. Apr 2018, 01:42

I try to enter Magoia every day. I focus at one plant - maximum two - to research each time.
Inez
Fearn

16. Apr 2018, 02:47

Early on try to complete as many quests as you can. Save water lilies to buy trees. Save moon mice to make your trees golden (takes less space) and make trees and plants pyria, etc as soon as you can. Try to join a clan if you like the game and plan on staying to help with trees and to earn rewards from the ancestor grove. Use the wikia and forum to gain as much knowledge as possible. Most of all have fun :D
Aramina
Star Gazer

16. Apr 2018, 07:03

The game is Over !

The price of the day is: 1500 crystals

Thank you all for your participation and your tips, I hope they will inspire other players in their way of playing! :D

The distribution of gifts will be done in the next 24 hours, so note what you have if you want to check that you have received it ;)
Good vibes and energies Image