Weekend Event !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Sha
Shaman

14. Apr 2018, 17:22

When I enter the game the first thing I always do is collect my plants and plant some quick growing plants that I can collect after I have checked the forum and my chat. If there is an event here I always return to my game and replant so that I can take my time here. I do the same while visiting, you can never have too much plants and it is a handy ways of building up stock. I always plant which ever plant I need most in my Aqua garden as I know that is where my friends will go to when they visit, and when I am leaving the game that is when I plant my long plants :)
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. Apr 2018, 17:35

planting: when i am at the house, i plant time wise so i can do my projects and when i take a break it is time to harvest. this does two things, it racks up the plants and it gives friends stuff to click on pretty much all the time because i am rotating constantly.

friends:if i am leaving the house for a time, i plant shorter terms in my aqua garden so that i have some quick plants clicked on. longer plants are in subsequent gardens so if the others are all clicked or if they are ready for harvest they can go to the next garden and a longer plant will be there. i will also be quick to get rid of a friend if they have not been online for more than a week and a half (i understand vacations or troubled times, especially with loss of power due to weather so i give time) without clicking the vacation button or if they leave their gardens full of harvestable plants or leave them plantless for an extended period of time and therefore leaving nothing for their friends to click on. when looking for new friends i actually check out people who have a lower level than others in their league or those advancing quickly because it usually means those people are in the game more often.

forum: i play the forum <3 our moderators do an amazing job with this. it is not only fun, but you can get to know people here and can pick up good tips. the prizes are always great and they help you move ahead.
jorgeetc
Dragonspider

14. Apr 2018, 17:50

Have at least 3000 plants of each available plant to never run out of potions and such you may need to produce at any time.

NXTGNMSTR
Lias
Dragonspider

14. Apr 2018, 18:43

I don't have any tips or tricks but reading through all the ones listed in this event has helped!
lunatic barbarian
Slobbering Octopus

14. Apr 2018, 20:03

Get as much imformation as you can from the forum, the wiki and a face book page devoted to the game. I was lucky enough to find a group called The Magoia Gazette that is very helpful and has been a great place to make friends in the game! The game itself is not as self explanatory as it could be, I had no idea that leagues and clan membership mattered so much!
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

14. Apr 2018, 20:44

Plant when sleep plants that need more time to grow and my friend to different time zone come to visit and helped , have it what to do it

And i love it new Book of goals that i exellent helped im used many ....for up garden , for new plants ....
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Madzik
Squishem

14. Apr 2018, 22:09

planting the plants which require more time just be4 I go to bed or be4 I go to my work :)
[email protected]
Fearn

14. Apr 2018, 22:58

a tip i got is to get 2 of the same type of tree and then enoble them into gold trees where you get xtra fruit
hegyipasztor
Shaman

14. Apr 2018, 23:36

My main tactic is to always see which plant you should first encode. It is not always necessary to follow the line. Brewery is non stop.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

14. Apr 2018, 23:37

I leave the tactical part to my dad :) He is better off to do this.