Weekend Event !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Darden
Shaman

14. Apr 2018, 23:39

I collect lilies to get trees. I always have at least two dragons. I use the daily energy for their reise, so the process is much faster.
Chryslyxx
Squishem

14. Apr 2018, 23:47

Keep your garden(s) full, I rotate my plants constantly. I start with the lesser time plants and work up to the longer timed plants. I save my longer timed growing plants for when I sleep or have to be away for a little bit. I am repeating a lot of things but save your lilies for something worthwhile not clothes :P. Keep your brewery going constantly. One I found recently is where you can buy a 20 pack of your newly learned plant from the shop so you have 22 plants to start growing instead of the 2 you get when you learn it. Join a good clan, make friends and always help others. Never be afraid to ask questions :) Oh and use the forums for questions and the games. The rewards and answers are great. And Have fun !!
Taevamanna
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 00:05

I check the Market quite often to find and buy cheap flowers.
Rhiathynn
Shaman

15. Apr 2018, 02:30

Try to plan out what plants to grow when. Grow quicker plants when you will be home for a while to collect them periodically, and grow plants that take a long time overnight or while you are away.
Rhiathynn
RaevynRaiyne
Taurus Dragon

15. Apr 2018, 02:45

Okay the best tips and hints I can give is to join a clan and make some friends.
Don't be afraid to communicate. Because the best tips I have gotten about the game came from my friends and Clan Members.
No matter what level you are make sure you have a lot of plants put to the side to help you in your brewing. I'm level 12 about to be 13 and I try to keep at least 500 of each plant at the ready except Blue Lampion. that I keep a 1000 of.
Save up your Water Lilies to buy trees because they are very important. Especially for raising dragons.
Once you hit level 10 make good use of the Book of Goals. It'll help you keep track of what's important to you.
Before any other tribesmen help the ones that give you EXP first. Then decide if Energy or Crystals are more important to you at the current time.
Always look to the forum or the wikia for useful information or tips to make your gameplay better.
Beckett
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 03:32

When I feed dragons, I give the Mother Dragon enough cloudberries for 3 eggs. I feed energy to all 3 eggs, but fruit only to the first, since the other two need so much more. This fills the energy meter on the other two, and then they're already ready for the next stage when the first launches. This lets me launch dragons faster than if I was just getting only one egg at a time, and also keeps me from running out of fruit. I'm able to amass a fruit surplus that can then be used in the ancestor grove if I like. It's slower than launching dragons simultaneously, but it works well if you have limited space for trees and you can't afford to purchase water lilies. I do use energy to speed the dragons return with the plants though, so I'm still able to put up 5-6 dragons a week.

If I know I can't meet a particular native's demands on a particular day, I push the cancel button, rather than have him linger on and get a lesser payback for what I put out. They just disappear and come back the next day with a new offer. By then I'm back up to speed.

Whenever I unlock a new plant, I go to the shop and purchase at least two sets of 20 plants using crystals. The price goes up each time, so if I need more for a full garden, I wait til the next day when the prices reset and purchase another set. It's usually relatively inexpensive and saves a lot of time when starting out with new plants, especially the ones that take hours to grow.
carlavv
Shaman

15. Apr 2018, 03:36

When I am off of work and have time, I plant the quicker growing plants to keep them at a sufficient level. On work days and at night I plant the ones that take longer. I always try to plant a few that take longer than I will be away so that if a visitor stops by there is something for them to fertilize. That way they do not have to stop by again.
Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 05:59

save your lilies and energy, they are hard to come by later in the game.
Azreah
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 06:02

Read the forum. It answers so many questions, and even ones you haven't thought of yet.
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 06:06

Join the Forum and read about the game and the tips/advice the other Players have. You get some really great information! And you can win 'prizes' just for participating in the weekly events! It doesn't get much better than that :)