Weekend Event !

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Biff
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 07:27

I always harvest in morning by 10 am and harvest again at 10 pm. Always do those twice a day to keep up with the tree harvests and all quests. make those two times mandatory.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

15. Apr 2018, 08:22

clans are most important cos they help with advice and also chat and fun
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
eveningstar
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 10:22

continually making potions and trying to keep all plants above a cetain level
playing as suprima
marizz
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 11:05

Always keep the brewery busy and make all quests.

Mariz
moonchild
Shaman

15. Apr 2018, 12:25

Plant as many as possible (all colors)lampions as well as the longest term plants on the days we get +1 so I don't have to waste twice the time for them on events or when I need to make potions that require 150+ plants Always have 2 or more dragons to help the clan & myself as each growth stage gives you as many points as one quest Feed moma Dragon only cloud berries as they require less number than the rest Keep my brewery busy always Prioritizing the plants & potions I need to level up my gardens 1st Always planting long term plants before I log off for the day or when I know I'll be away for many hours Making sure I get 4 of each golden plant to trade them for a pyria & save space Use lillies to weaken the monsters as much as possible & then use potions Be a good neighbor & visit every day (you don't just get bracelets,you also get more crystals & moon mice the better place you get) Buy from the witch as many potions from the ones I can't make yet. Try not to miss any extra events,as they give many extra goodies you need
Ask my clan or here whatever questions I have Contact support for any problem,they're fast,polite & very helpful :)

Moonchild 8-)
misstic56
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 14:26

As most of the good advice is given I'll repeat some of them as 4 me I plant the longest growing plants before I go to bed so I can harvest them in the morning also I make sure I have at least over 2oo plants at all times cause u never know how many the tribes r going 2 need. always try 2 have the potions etc maade up ahead time if possible cause some of the tribes need them also. try to keep at least one egg in the nest as u r working up u levels. the higher u go the more eggs & dragons u can have cause the dragons use a lot of fruit. I'm still still fairly new at this game so I'm still learning but that is what I've learned so far. keep u lillies so u can buy more fruit trees.
spfxmup
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 14:53

Buy as as much as you are able from Moana. You may not need the potion, herb or powder now, but you eventually will. Also, I prefer to buy a second of the same kind of tree before I buy a new kind, so I can get a gold tree sooner.
jadeidris
Fearn

15. Apr 2018, 14:58

as i am not really sure how the ancestor garden works i contribute to my team by keeping dragon flying. what i do is make sure that i have all 3 eggs and that they are all up to date on growth part. i feed one till he/she as reached the stage of growth, then i go and feed a second one till that one is at the next stage and then i feed the third one. i keep doing this so that when one is ready to fly the next one will be ready to fly as soon it returns and so on.
Neytiri
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 15:30

It's very important that the brewery will run all the time with the small potions. Later you need many many many of them^^. That you can do this try to keep all plants above a certain level.
Image We have the best ice cream
sassie
Squishem

15. Apr 2018, 16:44

brew brew brew plant plenty and get lots of fruit trees you gonna need them :)