A Magoia Easter Story as told by the players of Magoia!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aeris64
Shaman

15. Apr 2018, 22:58

A Magoia Easter Story

Today is a day to be good and kind. I think I am going to feel very pensive about our memorial of our Lord's death and resurrection.

It is a special day, because of my love for Jesus, love to all people and respect for them makes me want to zoom around giving everyone a hug and wishing that all people could be moved by the sadness and at the same time rejoice in sharing this day of forgiveness given to all by Christ.

Even if the weather is not so good today, we will, on these Holy snow-cold days, sit in a snug little house and share our tale!

Everyone knows that the Easter Bunny comes every year with a basket of painted eggs and chocolates. But who is the Easter Bunny, and what is his story?

Goopy the green bunny popped inside his home and gathered up his brothers and sister and they all went out to play with Rupert, the magic color master. He stood in his garden swirling colors round and round. On the ground next to him was a pile of white eggs and he was joyfully coloring the eggs, making them all kinds of colors and different patterns. So every bunny could enjoy his own colored egg.

Lizzy went for the green eggs to collect quickly, before the other bunnies started looking to find the unique egg and get it!! It is actually shiny and beautiful!!

"Fiddle faddle! Lizzy always gets the best eggs" exclaimed Fluff. That's when Momma bunny told Fluff that all of our gifts are precious, elaborate on such a wonderful occasion. Oh praise be given to all the children and for adults who celebrate this wonderful celebration, be joyful and kind to everyone.

Momma bunny realizes that Rupert has finished coloring the eggs! Now it's time to gift eggs with patterns to decorate Rabbit mom carefully selected the right motifs, gorgeous eggs came out of her hands. When the paint was dried, they carefully put the valuable treasures into the basket.

Rupert decided the eggs were so beautiful that he just didn't want to stop painting so he excitedly picked up another egg to paint, when suddenly he noticed… Zebra stripes subtly visible on the egg!

Rascally crows had decided to play a joke with the eggs, so somebody laid a beautiful, special snake-egg with stripes into the basket. X-rays showed a 2-headed snake growing in the egg!

Even though the eggs contain snakes, they are not poisonous! Needless to say, ‘the snake’ developed into dragons and
3 dragons hatched, all cute with different color stripes on them...special Easter Dragons who then entered the world, named Magoia.

The inhabitants of Magoia loved and petted, fed and played with the dragons until they grew into beautiful, strong dragons who, once adults, could fight against the shadows that invaded this peaceful land; A land envied by others, but fear of these wonderful creatures kept the islands safe from harm.

The magic and beauty was drawing the Easter Bunny to the lovely land of Magoia. Such a lovely land it was, the Easter Bunny wanted to paint some more eggs with pictures of this beautiful, peaceful place he landed into. The dragons loved it and the people just loved having them here also.

The Easter Bunny saw the new dragon eggs in their nests and thought "Rare Dragons and mystical places need special holidays too. I will teach them about Easter." The dragons also got an Easter surprise laid in their nests.

“You pretty Dragons, I will tell you the Story of the Easter bunny....

Once upon a time....

Nobby was a magnificent bunny, he fell in love with the pretty chicken Wilma. Remember, Wilma was the prettiest little chicken in all the land. In fact, she was so pretty that all the boys wanted to date her and all the chick-a-dees wanted to be her.

She began to prepare a treasure hunt that could help her to choose the best boy; ducks, roosters, turkeys and many other birds make Easter magical, marvelous and mystical. Remember to love one another and search for surprises.

Zipping around Magoia looking for colorful Easter eggs, swapping all the leaves on the trees with colorful eggs,

All the bunnies went hunting eggs in the gardens. Only Wilma the chicken was watching closely to see which Bunny would find her colorful egg; Keeping it hidden from all the other farm animals before the egg hunt had been difficult.

That's when Wilma saw him. Nobby had been watching her every move! How had Nobby followed her every move? She clearly thought that she was wearing her top secret Easter invisibility cloak!

Running over to the market, Wilma attempted to blend into the crowds and decided to make some hand dyed Easter eggs, while everyone in the market was looking out the front windows watching the Easter Parade march on by.

"Look at all the beautiful costumes!" shouted Chad. The dragon was dressed as a Valley-Bunny holding onto a surf board with colorful Easter eggs painted all over it!

“Really... is he a Bunny or a dragon?” she exclaimed! Luckily, Wilma was hidden by the parade crowd, so Nobby couldn't find her. Roughly about a 100 people showed up to the parade and no one could see through the special glasses he was wearing to hide.

Relatives helped Wilma see through his disguise - so she could see him as he was. Then, Wilma did see through Nobby's disguise and saw the wonderfully magnificent and noble bunny that he was. They lived happily ever-after!"

And the people and dragons of Magoia, sighed in happiness and cheered! They made a vow that day to always honor the custom of Easter – To share love and joy, and kindness always! Happy Magoia Easter!
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Aeris64
Shaman

15. Apr 2018, 23:00

I had to tweak this one a little more than the Christmas story! I hope no one minds my literary input! Great Job, Everyone! And also, Sorry, it took me so long... real life was pulling at me. :)

Aeris64
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

16. Apr 2018, 02:24

Thank you so much Aeris64 for doing this. It is wonderful to see the Easter Event come to life like this. We all came together and made a great story.

There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

16. Apr 2018, 03:05

On behalf of all the players, I would like to thank you Aeris64 for putting this together. It was a fun game and reading everyone's story was great. This has made it even better.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Apr 2018, 04:15

that was GREAT!!! it is actually very nice to see all the contributions come together at once to make such a
fun story! thankyou guys so much <3