Weekend Event 28-29 Apr

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Callia
Forum Moderator

28. Apr 2018, 07:01

Tell us the funniest thing you have done or has happened to you while playing Magoia!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Biff
Squishem

28. Apr 2018, 07:31

I didn't know what It meant to not click a plant more than once. I got several people mad at me!! They kept telling me I was clicking wrong, but that did not tell me what I was doing wrong. Sorry about that everyone.
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

28. Apr 2018, 07:38

I played the game on the phone and looked at the hairstyles I would never have given so much lilies to her hair but accidentally I clicked my finger and I got the hairstyle of my lilies and run out of it... :o
From that time I'm just plants and harvesting on the mobile nothing else :lol:
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Esethielle
Gardener

28. Apr 2018, 08:13

The funniest thing? nothing :lol:
It's a very quiet game .... the only funny things are the conversations with the members of my clan and my old clan .. ;)
Mel
Cuddle

28. Apr 2018, 08:38

When brewing a lot of brewing things for a plant, I realize that I brewed the wrong thing all the time.
At first it was very annoying, but meanwhile I find it funny. :lol:
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
LuluMoon
Gardener

28. Apr 2018, 09:03

Gosh, hmmmm well it would clicking on my neighbors plants the wrong way, I got better I swear. Then I remember spending all my crystals to Moana ... that greedy which lol, and later needing my crystal to buy more plant seeds I think and seeing that I was broke, that was frustrating lol... it was long time ago ok!.... :D But mostly my clan's members make me smile, laugh and be happy, since they are amazing :)
sweetpickles
Cuddle

28. Apr 2018, 09:20

The most fun I have had while playing this game has come from one clan member. She is the very best friend and is quite fun to talk with.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
IBLack
Fearn

28. Apr 2018, 10:16

I'm always afraid that I will forget to switch the layout and write to the chat, for example, the word Helped, with the layout not switched, in Russian will sound Рудзув (Rudzuv), this is incomprehensible even for me. At work, I write in three languages, so when there is a minute to drop into Magoia, then I immediately check if someone needs help in the clan with trees, helps if necessary and unsubscribe in the chat. I want it quickly, that no one would notice at work, that they would not see that I did not spend quite the time. I forget to switch the keyboard layout to English and enter Helped in Russian, then I see that I did not enter it, I switch quickly again to enter Helped, only now in Ukrainian, it will be the same Rudzuv and erase again and for the third time, I enter correctly)) )
In general, guys (members of the clan), if from me comes the word Rudzuv, then you know - I helped with the tree))))))
Last edited by IBLack on 28. Apr 2018, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
Alice MG Magoia name )
Icefairy2
Cuddle

28. Apr 2018, 10:44

the funiest thing in the game is our chat in the clan.
A lot of us were born on the funny side of life and some of our chats are just hilarius, especialy when we start talking about food.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Angele' Lee
Shaman

28. Apr 2018, 11:32

i had an infested tree. i thought i had saved up enough energy to heal it the minute it got infested. i came up short of energy so i ran out of the house, jumped in my truck and went to my a.t.m. machine to deposit some money so i could buy water lilies that i could use to buy energy so i could heal my tree immediately. i got home and healed my tree within the first 2 hours of it being infested. an hour or so later, i got 300 energy for a prize from the forum event!