Weekend Event 28-29 Apr

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

[email protected]
Fearn

28. Apr 2018, 16:59

I have 2 gardens. I try to plant long growing plants over night while I sleep. Sometime the next morning when i go to harvest I find i only planted 1 of the gardens and completely forgot to plant the 2nd garden. I feel so stupid I just have to laugh at my self.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Apr 2018, 17:44

funniest thing that ever happened to me while playing was that i was boiling eggs for deviled eggs. i was going to a party the next day. i had specifically gone to the store a half hour away to get eggs to make the appetizer for the party. while they were boiling i got on magoia. yup. you guessed it.... i forgot about the eggs and they overcooked. i had to go all the way back to the store a half hour away and start all over again. needless to say, now when i cook, i try to plant longer stuff and get all my gaming done BEFORE i cook :roll:
Lapin
Fearn

28. Apr 2018, 18:03

I made a typing mistake in open chat, which caused some friends to almost spew their coffee laughing. Instead of "Happy Gardening" I managed to type "Happy Hardening"
Andreja
Gardener

28. Apr 2018, 19:03

Nothing funny happened while playing Magoia. Just a nice cup of earl gray, early morning peace and a ritual of planting, brewing, feeding dragons, helping friends and getting ripped off by tribe members.
mapi
Gardener

28. Apr 2018, 19:05

The funniest thing for me was the joke event.
Je9
Fearn

28. Apr 2018, 19:29

I tend to be a quiet player in the game. other than getting what is known in my family as "happy fingers" when I'm typing and sending out messages that are grossly misspelled the funniest thing that has happened to me when I am playing the game came from my canine helper.
I was perusing the options of hair and clothing styles on an idle afternoon when Rudy, who is not shy about getting attention, decided he had not gotten enough affection that day. Let's just say that he is not a little dog and is used to using his size to get in on any action that might get him a ear scratch. Up came his paw to land on my mouse hand and suddenly I had purchased a hair style that was not on my high list and I was out a significant amount of water lilies. He got his attention and a long run out in the yard, not exactly what he was after but anything is good for a gambler of a dog.
:o
Rita G.
Gardener

28. Apr 2018, 19:49

Lapin wrote:I made a typing mistake in open chat, which caused some friends to almost spew their coffee laughing. Instead of "Happy Gardening" I managed to type "Happy Hardening"
Yep, the funniest things happen in chat with friends and clan members. Lapin's typo was funny enough and I knew what she meant to type. But, another player responded "What!" and that made it even funnier. I did choke laughing so hard!
Chryslyxx
Squishem

28. Apr 2018, 20:52

I haven't had anything funny happen to me yet, but I enjoy the jokes and great stories.
Joolie
Shaman

28. Apr 2018, 21:05

Nothing really funny has happened to me, although there was a time when I first started playing the game & had just joined my current clan. I was about level 9 & eager to help as all the rest of the clan were at much higher levels. One of them had an infested tree & all were posting in the clan chat 'Helped ' I just couldn't figure how they were helping & where was this tree ?. I asked question after question in the chat & all of them trying to explain to me where the tree symbol was above the totem I got so frustrated that I couldn't find it & decided it must be something wrong with my game or computer. I refreshed the game & rebooted my computer many times till one of the clan eventually realized I needed to be level 12 !!!!!
Titou
Squishem

28. Apr 2018, 21:10

The funniest thing for me was my first dragon :D